Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Rodwell in.

If it's Osman in centre midfield costing us goals and points and ending up finishing sixth, or 5m on Rodwell and putting in a good fight for fourth fifth then go for it ffs.

You mean 'a' goal rather than 'goals' surely mate??

Osman is an able squad player, just made a bad mistake. We need to be adding anyway regardless of Osmans 22 minutes or whatever today.

What's funny is that Leroy Fer looks a very good player! Seems Moyes was spot on there, shame about the medical.

Someone of his ilk is who I feel we need, someone to 'boss' things as a bit more.

Need a striker of course, but I have no idea who we can get. Goalscorers for the money we can offer are like hens teeth

He was a Moyes target, papers will be linking him with us because they don't know what else to write about

This wasn't from a news article or anything to be fair. But maybe the guy who told me got it from there, but doesn't seem likely.

Either way it should be an interesting jan.

Has he been correct in the past? that reminds me, we need DAVIDMOYES (the member on here) back on! or maybe it was actually Mr Moyes himself

He works as a broker for Everton so he's been right a few times mate, but it's very rare he'll say 'yes were definitely signing him' he'll say who we are looking at and what information he has.

But whenever he does say something is for cert is happening, it 99.9% happens.

He works as a broker for Everton so he's been right a few times mate, but it's very rare he'll say 'yes were definitely signing him' he'll say who we are looking at and what information he has.

But whenever he does say something is for cert is happening, it 99.9% happens.

DAVIDMOYES got Fernando wrong, so his info is not guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back