Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine getting Victor Ibarbo and Radja Nainggolan from Cagliari? Never going to happen.. but I'd be made up.

Just seen article in the daily star newspaper in Dublin the Everton are hoping to seal a 4million Euro deal for Aidan mcgeady in the next week ( start of transfer month) it's says that a number of other teams are in fir him but that he fancies Everton as international colleagues are there now I know it's the star but this has been mooted along time now

Just seen article in the daily star newspaper in Dublin the Everton are hoping to seal a 4million Euro deal for Aidan mcgeady in the next week ( start of transfer month) it's says that a number of other teams are in fir him but that he fancies Everton as international colleagues are there now I know it's the star but this has been mooted along time now

Surely not 4mil EUR....1mil GBP maybe ?

From the bbc boxing day football feed:

With the doors on football's own January sales about to be flung open, where are the Premier League bargains to be found?

I'll give you a starter for £7m: Manchester City's Jack Rodwell, who finished last season strongly but has played only twice in the league this time around, might be worth a punt for someone.

£7 million for Rodwell? Anyone?

Can't help but think that Martinez could get the best out of him and we are in the market for a CM. Injuries would be the main concern though obviously.

Just a thought...

Sorry, to spend £7m on a player who has played so little football in the last 2 years and spent so much time on the treatment table would be completely crazy.

He serves as an the perfect example to Barkley of the importance of making the right choices, despite however much money is on offer or how green the grass looks on the other side.

Let him rot in the Citeh reserves.

Sorry, to spend £7m on a player who has played so little football in the last 2 years and spent so much time on the treatment table would be completely crazy.

He serves as an the perfect example to Barkley of the importance of making the right choices, despite however much money is on offer or how green the grass looks on the other side.

Let him rot in the Citeh reserves.

I understood it wasn't that he wanted to leave mate. It was sell him or Fellaini/Baines. Reckon we made the right decision - but don't think Rodwell forced a move.

Surely the best way to take our minds off the result today is to discuss baseless transfer rumours. Anyone heard any/ or want to make some up?

Get Rodwell in.

If it's Osman in centre midfield costing us goals and points and ending up finishing sixth, or 5m on Rodwell and putting in a good fight for fourth fifth then go for it ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back