Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a KO now is it. Let's not be childish, like i said my personal opinion on them. 'I honestly think we'll get him on loan if it happens' Personal opinion. Failed to see where i've said it'll definitely happen or implied i knew that i knew something was going on.

Same for Mccarthy. But okay.

So you have recently known these agent then Aaron?

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, you seem a decent lad.

Knew them from when we had just sold Billy.

But they aren't my best mates are they i speak to them occasionally. Unless i'm saying 'I've been told' then i'm just giving my opinion like any other evertonian.

Hardly a KO now is it. Let's not be childish, like i said my personal opinion on them. 'I honestly think we'll get him on loan if it happens' Personal opinion. Failed to see where i've said it'll definitely happen or implied i knew that i knew something was going on.

Same for Mccarthy. But okay.

TKO maybe?

Not sure how old the mentality of some of the people on this forum is.

People who get told stuff and try and pass it on because they love Everton and want to share it, and people try and hound them to death.

Horrible mentality.

Lads just been told by an agent friend that there will defo be out's and some in's this window

He said that Jelavic and Heitinga look the most likely to go, Martinez looking at a striker and midfielder

IM DEAD ITK LADS SAUCED OF ME TITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back