Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeds has stopped coming here because of certain people.
Proper, proper clique here like. If the 'clique' dont like you then you're ****ed.

Last edited:

God only knows why i put cliche in..

But its clear as day that theres a clique on here. Clear. As. Day.

it was quite funny! :lol: i dunno if there is tho, just long time posters have similar jokes, but there s a lot of the so called clique that disagree with each other - see brennan and davek, and moutsgoat who disagress with everyone

Don't know if it's the forum that has changed, or it's me. Maybe a combination of both or the inevitable change of time, but I've lost a lot of the loving feeling I had for GOT. Feel more and more like an outsider looking in. The amount of bitching on here in unbelievable. Miss the GOT of old, or could it be that I grown out of it?

Being part of an internet forums clique really shouldn't worry posters... If a small group of anonymous posters anywhere disagree with you just tell them to **** off and move on to the next topic .. Beauty of the intranet !!

In other news word on the street is Rooney to us on a free after contract expires !

Not sure about all the clique talk.

It's a online forum. People seem to get very upset over it.

On topic: It has to be a forward we bring in. Would love us to get some serious boss in.

Ravel Morrison -- 10mil seems like a good price to me. As chico commented, he certainly seems like an 'evil' creature and for that I think with his mouth of false teeth and witness intimidation stories (facts?)he doesn't seem suited to us at all.

However, look at some of the prices being thrown around for english players these days + irish/scotsman mccarthy cost us 13mil himself. This we're seeing now to be including a lot of potential and to be fair he could grow into the best in his position in the league.

As a player, for 10mil to have the talent he has with so much potential it would be interesting to see him alongside barkley and mccarthy in the centre for us -- who else hailing from the UK and of a similar age and price could we get?

Erm....if by clique you mean people who get on then ER yeah.

Anyways,

I'm quite looking forward to this window. Think it will bring goodies.

I've jinxed it now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back