Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's the forum that has changed, or it's me. Maybe a combination of both or the inevitable change of time, but I've lost a lot of the loving feeling I had for GOT. Feel more and more like an outsider looking in. The amount of bitching on here in unbelievable. Miss the GOT of old, or could it be that I grown out of it?
No, it's not you. The clique has long since sucked the life out of this place and supplanted it with their unfunny 'internetz' humour, bluekipper 'banter', stupid GIFs, annoying in-jokes and inane personalities.

Don't know if it's the forum that has changed, or it's me. Maybe a combination of both or the inevitable change of time, but I've lost a lot of the loving feeling I had for GOT. Feel more and more like an outsider looking in. The amount of bitching on here in unbelievable. Miss the GOT of old, or could it be that I grown out of it?

you remind me of cutty in the wire, game aint changed, just got more fierce thats all

We should have a quiet word, bid 10m, get it rejected, then we go 50/50 on his new big wages, sorted

you must have missed my post mate. Few of the lads he talks too in manc are not very nice people. that is why he has a bad attitude and thats why United sold him. Can't see him coming back up here for a good couple of years.

Lad at Huddersfield called Vaughan banging them in for fun this season, worth a look surely?

youngest ever Premier League goal scorer too for some club called Everton. ah, good times.

[video=youtube;_QnBL7m_9nE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QnBL7m_9nE[/video]

Nope.

Still at City I think. Must be a reason nobody is taking the punt.

Odd one that isn't it, came back from a really good season in holland, seemed to attract lots of interest, then it all died down.

Wonder if it's down to the player not wanting to leave or people just not rating him.

Odd one that isn't it, came back from a really good season in holland, seemed to attract lots of interest, then it all died down.

Wonder if it's down to the player not wanting to leave or people just not rating him.

Think it's to do with a horrendous illness and not being match fit due to it. Not sure how that's going now but it basically was affecting him for around 12/18 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back