Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it's the forum that has changed, or it's me. Maybe a combination of both or the inevitable change of time, but I've lost a lot of the loving feeling I had for GOT. Feel more and more like an outsider looking in. The amount of bitching on here in unbelievable. Miss the GOT of old, or could it be that I grown out of it?

Wasn't GOT was started as a forum away from negative/argumentative Kipper and TW? There's nothing wrong with differences of opinion but it does seem to be heading the way from whence it came and I also feel a bit of an outsider.

With the January Transfer window now upon us, here are my ins and outs that I feel could push Everton into Champions League contention...

ins

Michy Batshuayi - 8m
Yann M'Vila - Loan with view to permanent signing in summer
Bruno Martins Indi - 6m
Abdisalam Ibrahim - 250000

Outs
Jelevic - 4m
Heitinger -1m

what do people think?

Last edited:

With the January Transfer window now upon us, here are my ins and outs that I feel could push Everton into Champions League contention...

ins

Michy Batshuayi - 8m
Yann M'Vila - Loan with view to permanent signing in summer
Bruno Martins Indi - 6m

Outs
Jelevic - 4m
Heitinger -1m

what do people think?

I doubt we'll get that much for Jelavic or Heitinga

Goat mate, getting 2 thing wrong doesn't mean he doesn't know stuff, our other resident ITK's have got stuff wrong in the past, doesn't mean they were lying.

I'm not trying to say i'm 'ITK' i'm not only people who work for the club would be, really. I just pass on what i get told, but because i occasionally pass on information i get told, seems to mean i can't have an opinion of my own.. which were what those two comments were.

I'm not trying to say i'm 'ITK' i'm not only people who work for the club would be, really. I just pass on what i get told, but because i occasionally pass on information i get told, seems to mean i can't have an opinion of my own.. which were what those two comments were.

I wouldn't worry mate, just keep posting and eventually people will trust you I reckon.

I like you Aaron, unfortunately I post once in blue moon and offer nothing in terms of thoughtful opinionative thinking, so I'm not really helping you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back