Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
All very dramatic in here....nothing wrong with Aarons posts at all.

Not exactly life changing stuff.....and MoutsGoat is right as well, in that transfers change all the time. look at Moutinho for example, the MOUT himself...

Not directing this at Aaron as he's clearly sauced to fcuk. But there's nothing worse than when lids genuinely think we're all interested that their da's mate has heard about a nailed on transfer. "Lallana will be joining in January lads, my dads mate told him and he's got connections". 99 times out of a hundred, dad was staring at the barmaids tits and necking his 5th stella while his 'inside source' is actually just Dave Unsworths window cleaner and knows sweet fcuk all about transfer targets

Anyway, back on topic.

I think :

Out
Jelavic
Heitinga
Gueye
Velios

In
Batshuayi
Loan CM

I would be fairly happy with that, could even ask City if they want to give us barry for free now rather than the summer, and get an extra loan in too, a striker and maybe a loan "number 10" to keep Barkley, Pienaar and Osman on their toes would be good.

I would be fairly happy with that, could even ask City if they want to give us barry for free now rather than the summer, and get an extra loan in too, a striker and maybe a loan "number 10" to keep Barkley, Pienaar and Osman on their toes would be good.

I think City would be made up to get Barrys wages off the bill, the bigger issue will be asking Barry to take a MASSIVE pay cut.

....Mourinho apparently telling the media he's making 2 'stella' signings. Not sure if that's in January or the Summer, but at least one will have to be a forward, so wonder where that leaves Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back