Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku doesn't want a perminant move here he said in his recent interview that he wants to be the main man next season. If Chelsea dont want Then maybe we could try and get him but if he wants a second loan I would prefer to get a more perminant striker in for next season for the long term of club sake

Lukaku doesn't want a perminant move here he said in his recent interview that he wants to be the main man next season. If Chelsea dont want Then maybe we could try and get him but if he wants a second loan I would prefer to get a more perminant striker in for next season for the long term of club sake

If we sold Baines + had champs league I think we'd be able to sign him.

If we had champions league, we wouldn't need to sell Baines to buy him. Don't forget come the end of the season we'll receive roughly double the tv money we got last year

The thing is I think we would need to strengthen in a few other areas as well. Lots of players coming to the end of careers/contracts.

Still think we get another quality loanee from abroad, we are 4th so players who need to be playing (World Cup and that)will surely be up for joining us? I don't know any names tho..hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back