Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think City would be made up to get Barrys wages off the bill, the bigger issue will be asking Barry to take a MASSIVE pay cut.

As I understand it were paying half his wages, depends whether he wants to play in the Premier League next season really, as no major club is coming in for him and nobody else can afford the wages.

Been utterly average this Season ive heard.

Pure speculation, but possible he's the type that gets better with better players around him. And/or he's bored in the Championship.

Either way, I like him but he's not complete and I wonder what he would cost?

From what I've read, I bet we sign the Robertson lid from Dundee United. If Baines stays in January, we'll probably loan him back for the rest of the season. He's about 1 million which is a snip, even for us.

....Mourinho apparently telling the media he's making 2 'stella' signings. Not sure if that's in January or the Summer, but at least one will have to be a forward, so wonder where that leaves Lukaku.

Where's he said this?

If Chelsea sign a world'y CF I really can't see lakaku being up for staying at Chelsea.

Who knows tho really.

I personally dont think there will be ins without outs, I honestly dont think we have any money, which is a joke in itself.

Think its likely we will try and get rid of Heitinga and Jelavic, I cant see Gueye and Velios being on great money, but if somebody shows interest I dont see why we would keep them.

After Martinez saying Baines aint going anywhere, it would be strange to see him moved on, other than that, unless Real Madrid offer us 45m for Coleman I cant really see any other movement out.

All very dramatic in here....nothing wrong with Aarons posts at all.

Not exactly life changing stuff.....and MoutsGoat is right as well, in that transfers change all the time. look at Moutinho for example, the MOUT himself...
Azz and Dom spreading jarg transfer rumours again ! You bounders, have the pair of you got nothing better to do ?
Joking apart the original source is good very good,but in the muddied waters of transfer deals then nothing is ever 100%.

As I understand it were paying half his wages, depends whether he wants to play in the Premier League next season really, as no major club is coming in for him and nobody else can afford the wages.

Yeah but he can sit pretty on his 120k a week City wages and then sign for us in the Summer.

I know what I would do if I was him, cos theres no way on Gods Earth we will pay him 120k a week.

Pure speculation, but possible he's the type that gets better with better players around him. And/or he's bored in the Championship.

Either way, I like him but he's not complete and I wonder what he would cost?

Probably 5m? Hes looked good for 10muntes, im not a fan myself, but havent seen anything like enough of him to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back