Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to say i'm 'ITK' i'm not only people who work for the club would be, really. I just pass on what i get told, but because i occasionally pass on information i get told, seems to mean i can't have an opinion of my own.. which were what those two comments were.

I've lost track as to what exactly your sources told you now :(

What did they say?

I've lost track as to what exactly your sources told you now :(

What did they say?

Haha go back a few pages it all started from the Jelavic thing.

Basically what i'm trying to say is just because i post what i hear shouldn't mean i should be critiqued for my personal opinion when not posting what i've heard from the agent.

With the January Transfer window now upon us, here are my ins and outs that I feel could push Everton into Champions League contention...

ins

Michy Batshuayi - 8m
Yann M'Vila - Loan with view to permanent signing in summer
Bruno Martins Indi - 6m
Abdisalam Ibrahim - 250000

Outs
Jelevic - 4m
Heitinger -1m

what do people think?

I don't see how we're going to get £4m for Jelavic;
Even if we DO get £4m for Jelavic, I suspect we don't have another £10m in the bank to finance the other signings you've listed;
Is M'Vila on huge wages at Rubin Kazan?

Not sure how old the mentality of some of the people on this forum is.

People who get told stuff and try and pass it on because they love Everton and want to share it, and people try and hound them to death.

Horrible mentality.

It is a bit stupid mate. wether your mates know everything or not, people come on here dying for a bit of info on transfers and you give it but the minute your wrong there quick to hound ya!.

Wether he gets it spot on or way off, or makes his own opinion, leave off the lad, he's just passing on what he's heard, right or wrong

The ITK business is a business fraught with danger, transfers are ever changing, then theres the jokers who claim to be ITK who clearly make stuff up, then theres the players who change their mind at the last minute, brave man enters the ITK world IMO, brave, brave men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back