Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how old the mentality of some of the people on this forum is.

People who get told stuff and try and pass it on because they love Everton and want to share it, and people try and hound them to death.

Horrible mentality.
If you keep getting info Aaron then keep posting, any information is appreciated and never mind the tools who think you're talking ****!

Or sell him.

No I think thats in his contract mate...

that is what SSN said but the fella did look a bit puzzled himself when he was reading it out.
Probably is a release clause tbh, just telling you what it says.

I know a couple of lads he talks too in Manchester and they distracted him ALOT, no chance he is coming to Liverpool or Manchester

Erm....if by clique you mean people who get on then ER yeah.

Anyways,

I'm quite looking forward to this window. Think it will bring goodies.

I've jinxed it now though.

You say people who get on I say cyber bully bum boys who don't have the bottle or intelligence to win a debate/argument and need all there "mates" to run in and help them to either make there time on this fourm as miserable as possible till there either banned or leave. But yeah best mates or whatever you want to call it.

Anyway...

We really need a striker and a CM. hopefully a few more to bulk up the squad.

You say people who get on I say cyber bully bum boys who don't have the bottle or intelligence to win a debate/argument and need all there "mates" to run in and help them to either make there time on this fourm as miserable as possible till there either banned or leave. But yeah best mates or whatever you want to call it.

If that happened I'd be really sad as this place was never like that. Report posts if you see it mate honestly.

If that happened I'd be really sad as this place was never like that. Report posts if you see it mate honestly.

Its still not, mental people make downright silly statements and then wonder why everyone tells them how mental what they have just said is, but cos they are a bit mental they just think everyone is picking on them.

Its called the game.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Pizza on pineapple?

Anyway...

We really need a striker and a CM. hopefully a few more to bulk up the squad.

Bad homophobe you lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back