Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young centre half from Dundee Utd, Im putting two and two together and getting five like as i know hes been scouted but thats all.

We better get a new striker in soon, if we wanna get rid of Jelavic this transfer window. I imagine West Ham are desperate to get him and may pay a decent transfer fee.

We better get a new striker in soon, if we wanna get rid of Jelavic this transfer window. I imagine West Ham are desperate to get him and may pay a decent transfer fee.

...Hammers linked with Ricky Lambert on BBC rumour pages. No mention of Jelavic but the Heitinga deal is reported.

...Hammers linked with Ricky Lambert on BBC rumour pages. No mention of Jelavic but the Heitinga deal is reported.

Yeah but they quote £8m so I would say take it all, as with most things in the press with a massive handful of salt !!

Think Jelavić could be off to QPR. Saw something online yesterday (possibly on here? can't remember as I was drunk at the time like) Would make sense, 'Arry needs another striker and I can't see Defoe going there. Jela would probably do alright in the Champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back