Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were spending it with the knowledge they were receiving the money January times I thought. If you say its so, I will believe you like.

I was just going off what I was told buddy, maybe i've mis-interpreted it, either way it doesn't really matter as clubs could have easily borrowed against it as thats the regular practice.

Im gonna predict mcgeady for about £2 mil, a loan signing in midfield, and a money striker.

What I would want is a loan winger to cover for gerard, a money CM signing like Fernando or M'vila and jelavic out with a money ST coming in batshuayi would be great if not take a risk on an unknown from abroad

Not sure that's correct. I've heard from someone involved in the club that money lands end of season.

Other clubs have presumably borrowed against the money in advance but we haven't (through either choice or being unable to)

the two people i've got it from were both involved highly at football clubs, as I've just said, maybe I mis-interpreted-d it and they've borrowed against.

I was just going off what I was told buddy, maybe i've mis-interpreted it, either way it doesn't really matter as clubs could have easily borrowed against it as thats the regular practice.
It is with most clubs as they are allowed to borrow themselves into all sorts of debt short term. I think its a little more complicated with us.

It is with most clubs as they are allowed to borrow themselves into all sorts of debt short term. I think its a little more complicated with us.

The one thing the guy made very clear as I spoke with him privately was that Everton are no longer in the position of having to sell or being in trouble. We're much more well off than the club lets on.

Watched him 3 times now this season and he does look the part. he's young, has good movement and knows where the net is. I would say 8m is steep but 5 plus incentives and he's worth it.

interesting, good to have a few Local players....never know!

The guaranteed first tranche of the new TV money reached clubs in August 2013. The prize money relating to a club's final league position comes at the end of the season. The portion that is determined by a club's TV appearances will most probably be received shortly after each broadcast, if not, then it will also come at the end of the season.

The guaranteed first tranche of the new TV money reached clubs in August 2013. The prize money relating to a club's final league position comes at the end of the season. The portion that is determined by a club's TV appearances will most probably be received shortly after each broadcast, if not, then it will also come at the end of the season.

Thought this was the transfer thread? Funds arrive end of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back