Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
THT, the holy trinity, him and LCAB used to post bits of news on here many moons ago, now does his stuff on Twitter and various websites.

Degzy@RenfieldEFC_ To @THT1878 whats happening with this Belgian Kid he coming do you think mate?

THT@THT1878
To @RenfieldEFC_ ..The striker ? Really not sure tbh mate . Know Bobby is all over him but so are other clubs, obviously Rom and Mirallas helps

Degzy ‏@RenfieldEFC_ To @THT1878 yeah. so with Heitinga goin do you think we will add 2 maybe 3?

THT@THT1878 To @RenfieldEFC_ ... Yes mate , I'm hoping for 3. That's the figure being mentioned.

So he's told you nothing there has he?

Looking at him but so are other clubs, So if he comes to us "look I said Bobby wanted him", If he doesn't well I said other clubs were looking

So he's told you nothing there has he?

Looking at him but so are other clubs, So if he comes to us "look I said Bobby wanted him", If he doesn't well I said other clubs were looking

Get what you mean pal but they do get alot of things right. But i just post these things for peoples intrests, gets folk talking/debating doesnt it.

Badu?. He's not bad, strong, athletic, box to box. Not bad but not sure he's what we need atm?!

I'd like to see someone long term for Barry or a young playmaker type in the centre to feed Barkley / wingers etc from deep.

Not sure a small African chap fits the bill to be honest....

...probably old news reported earlier in the thread, but Daily Mail exclusively reporting Heitinga deal to Hammers has been finalised. No fee, but the clubs reached agreement on remaining £1.5m of his £65k per week contract. One off the books.

...probably old news reported earlier in the thread, but Daily Mail exclusively reporting Heitinga deal to Hammers has been finalised. No fee, but the clubs reached agreement on remaining £1.5m of his £65k per week contract. One off the books.

Made up to get rid TBH

1.5m to put towards Barkleys pay rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back