Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed that Honda is joining AC Milan in January. We'll probably end up signing Daewoo. Kenwrighttttt!!!!!

Excellent player according to everything I've read. But there would be lots of competition.

Although I've only seen him play twice I really liked the look of that Cedric from Betis. He gave Coleman a torrid time in the pre-season game.

Betis only signed cedric in the summer mate

Confirmed that Honda is joining AC Milan in January. We'll probably end up signing Daewoo. Kenwrighttttt!!!!!

Honda was never i think a target, think most people seemed to figure all the media stuff was agent stuff designed to get a better deal and he was always gonna be heading the san siro

Berbatov would not be a good fit for us. Anyone who thinks so.. is off their head.

Bit extreeeme. Berbatov in behind Lukaku picking out some of the runs he makes, which our current attackers don't see, could be a success. Or a player like that.

And yep I expect Barkley will get better. With Moyes after his first few seasons you wondered whether he worked with individual players much to improve them...he certainly didn't talk in much detail that way. However Bobby has made it clear he has a plan for each player and individual targets they aim for. I'd imagine that with Ross his final ball and shooting is the biggest focus.

Berbatov errrrrmmmm .....narrrrr. He's ok like just to many doubts regarding his attitude commitment etc. don't think he'd press the ball effectively playin off rom the way Ross does. Be alright up top with runners around him but then his pace or lack of would limit our counter attacking capability. Be a good option for unlocking defences in home games when teams sit back but on whole there's better options IMO

Think we are linked with this guy in Russia -- Bibras Natkho

Out of contract soon by the looks of things. Think it was on Radio City earlier, saying him and McGeady where likely. Likened this lad to McCarthy as a busy midfielder and only 25.

Not much idea on him myself.
PLEASE BE TRUE.

The lad's boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back