Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the people we have been linked with so far, and given the money, here's is my dream:

Batshuayi
Donnovan (on loan)
Bruno Martins Indis
Fernando

Howard
Stones Jags Distin
Pirlo
Coleman McCcarthy Barry Baines
Barkley
(Insert Boss Striker here)​

I think we're going to win the league, lads.

I'd jizz rainbows if we got Pirlo.

According to sky sports we're interested in Josef Husbauer. 23 years old, midfielder, scored 9 goals this season. Don't know much else about him
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9068970/sparta-prague-say-nobody-has-bid-for-josef-husbauer

He's got 'bauer' in his name so that's me sold.

DAMMIT!

According to sky sports we're interested in Josef Husbauer. 23 years old, midfielder, scored 9 goals this season. Don't know much else about him
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9068970/sparta-prague-say-nobody-has-bid-for-josef-husbauer
All I can say there is some real interest definitely, Czech medias are all after that story, even Sparta Prague spokeperson has to denied it, and that should mean something should be in that story, as usually Czech clubs aren't speaking openly to PR to deny something.

Husbauer is the best player of Sparta Prague, who are currently crushing and leading the Czech league, great all-around player who plays as a central midfielder. He has a great first touch, he has great long shots, as a CM he scores a lot, he is good team player as well, he has some nice creativity as well, good overall sense in the game. He is an offensive CM, but he doesn't give the ball too much, quite strong player as well. He plays for Czech national team as well, he should be a really important player for years coming. Roberto would need to teach him to give his 120% in defensive area every possible time, sometimes he is a little bit lazy.

I think Husbauer could be a really solid player for us, he could make a really solid cover player for our team for a really decent price in region of €2.5m.

think thew most liklely incoming will be a true cm who can play a good deep ball ala gibson, probably why weve been linked with the Israeli guy playing in russia and the czech guy recently, Just imagine how much mccarthy and barkley could learn off just 6 months spent with pirlo around teaching them by example though... lol

Hosiner would be a decent replacement for jelavic, scored 2 against Zenit last night and has a good goal rate in Austria, only about 24 and would cost £4-5 mil so would probably be a like for like replacement in terms of the fee we should get for jela

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back