Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Fletcher could play for any top four team, he is superb and his technique is top class. Celtic were linked at 6m for him last week, seems as though Poyet is hawking him around a little bit

Wouldn't go that far but he's a good player, definitely good enough for us. Been massively unlucky with injuries

Think that might be a little too far mate.

I honestly dont think so, Real Madrid were sniffing around him for about 18 months when he was 21. he would walk into any team in the league and those who say he just scores goals havent seen him play enough. Id have him here in a heartbeat

You can ask the ****e guitarist because he claimed I said those thing in fact I was quoting someone (not arsed to look it up on wiki). And you are just as boring as...I don't know. You can keep saying this for the next 10 years.

Have you thought of anything yet mate? You've left it on a bit of cliffhanger there.

Martinez has said in his presser that it "may go down to the wire" trying to sign another striker.

I've noticed there's been no quotes from Roberto tweeted by either the club, or the press mentioning contracts. With all the recent speculation about Baines and Barkley's contracts, you'd fully expect him to have been asked out them. I wonder if they're done deals, but we've embargoed his answers until later on once we've announced them?

Well I can't imagine us announcing contracts over the weekend, so they best have their fingers over the 'publish' button on the OS to go live this aft.

ffs.

Why on earth sell a player before we had a replacement nailed on. Especially as every game from now on is crucial to us.

Pennypinching board again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back