Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
One week and few hours before the window closes but Bobby said we are done for this window..deadline day will be boring

Great news, lets hope bobby has a little deadline day trick up his sleeve and we are looking at another great window!

Still think things can change, for example 'A player we didn't know would be available has become available and we were able to buy him'

I'm hoping it's his typical media game he does were he says one thing to divert attention, then does something else. Ala Mcgeady.

But i really do think we need a cm and if we dont bring one in, it could be the difference in finishing fourth or not.

I'm hoping it's his typical media game he does were he says one thing to divert attention, then does something else. Ala Mcgeady.

But i really do think we need a cm and if we dont bring one in, it could be the difference in finishing fourth or not.
He's said himself we need a CM. I suspect he's looking at one and not letting on.

I'm hoping it's his typical media game he does were he says one thing to divert attention, then does something else. Ala Mcgeady.r I

Yeah he did say, it will be the last arrival, but he almost glossed over it, anything now is a bonus tho....getting two players in should deffo help and a lot better than last year already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back