Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think of ashley williams? Can see him leaving swansea in the summer...good passer of the ball, played under martinez previously i think? Would slot in to our side i think...for the right price.

Nah hate him! Plus he's not the youngest.

Also lol at the emergency loan shout when there's about 30m profit left over from transfers that the manager is apparently refusing to use.

Nah hate him! Plus he's not the youngest.

Also lol at the emergency loan shout when there's about 30m profit left over from transfers that the manager is apparently refusing to use.

Also, just googled him and his middle name is errol...i'm out...

If, after saying we need a replacement for Gibson because he's long term injured, we dont even get another player in after matters got much worse with this sickener tonight, then my faith in Martinez will be rocked.

We are bare bones again facing the second half of the season.

It's not up to him, simple as that. We all know who's at fault.

Can you imagine the galvanising effect it'd have on the whole club if he came out and said something like 'we won't let the season slip away so we're looking for players for the manager'.

He's a clown.

What do people think of ashley williams? Can see him leaving swansea in the summer...good passer of the ball, played under martinez previously i think? Would slot in to our side i think...for the right price.

Would not like to see a 6 ft centrehalf replacing Distin. When Distin is gone, the height in our defence will also be gone.

Great talent and I would be over the moon if we do sign him, specially for 4M, but for some reason I can't see Roberto going for an attacking mid, a pure 10, when we have Barkley there. Unless he is planning on using Barkley as a CM.

Great talent and I would be over the moon if we do sign him, specially for 4M, but for some reason I can't see Roberto going for an attacking mid, a pure 10, when we have Barkley there. Unless he is planning on using Barkley as a CM.

You need more than 1 player though mate in each position. Would be good competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back