Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's just great then. If Heitinga goes it'll be three out and two in and getting a surplus in player trade of around 4M.

I think we could be forgiven for asking how that is 'coming out of the transfer window stronger'.

Glass half empty or glass half full?

Na, you dropped yours and smashed it.

It shouldn't hinge on that though. We're a first team player down through lengthy injury. We have money to spend, so why is it contingent on getting another player out the door to get a new arrival in through it?
How much money do you think we have Dave?
We should have millions but I don't know if we still have it

Glass half empty or glass half full?

Na, you dropped yours and smashed it.

How is it remotely half full? It's a window where we face being weakened numerically at a time we should have had +2 in.

Am I missing something here? Are we supposed to get worse as a result of a transfer window when we're chasing Europe?

How is it remotely half full? It's a window where we face being weakened numerically at a time we should have had +2 in.

Am I missing something here? Are we supposed to get worse as a result of a transfer window when we're chasing Europe?
At least wait till the window shuts before getting your knickers in a twist. It is pathetic reading the same point over and over again in every thread.

At least wait till the window shuts before getting your knickers in a twist. It is pathetic reading the same point over and over again in every thread.

It's pathetic being 4 days away from a transfer window closing and not spending money taken in even during this window. Accepting that constant kick in the balls from these clowns is what I call pathetic.

It's pathetic being 4 days away from a transfer window closing and not spending money taken in even during this window. Accepting that constant kick in the balls from these clowns is what I call pathetic.

But what about McGeady and traore? They've been added!

Greg O'Keeffe ‏@GregOK 2m

Transfer update: #EFC are not trying to bring Valencia midfielder Sergio Canales to Goodison on loan this month despite reports yesterday

I think we now have the max number of loans allowed don't we?
If so, the only way we can get another one is if we sign one of them (i.e. Barry) on a permanent contract now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back