Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours today are Bruno martins indi for 7 million from the papers and we will return with a bid for Ince from the twitter itk.

If Roberto could bring in one maybe 2 players even if it is Friday night then it will kick start the season. Without them we will struggle.
I'd be happy with that, be our long term centre half pair sorted in Martins Indi and Stones. Get Ince in to replace Pienaar long term and we have lots of depth in wide areas too.

Also get those players in and added to McCarthy and Robles then RM has dramatically reduced the squads average age without much fuss which lots were worried about. All them in for the price of a Belgian who didn't suit our new style, brilliant work.

Am reading on a few dutch sites now that we have interest in the Ajax right-back, Ricardo van Rhijn, but he's not intersted in moving.

Last edited:
Any links to a starting left back or right back are just paper rumors fueled by Coleman and Oviedo's injuries, why on earth would a injury to a back up lb/left winger suddenly galvanize martinez into spending 7m for a replacement, utter tosh, similarly a relatively short term injury to Coleman gets us linked with Ajax's right back, im sure he's happy to come in start a couple of games then be back up for the foreseeable future like, similarly preposterous for martinez to suddenly due to a knock to Coleman go and spend 4-5m on a backup, IF any player comes in it will be to fill the gap we have had since the window began - a cm/cam with a bit of creativity about them

....thought there was supposed to ne a mystery Argentinian flying in for talks today. That was exciting news whilst it lasted.

New toffee girl is what I heard, used to be Miss Argentina, or something...
TH28-ARGENTINA-INAU_877195e.jpg

Martinez really rates ince and was waiting until the summer to go for him but we are not in the running because we have no spare money. I was told this by someone who knows his onions.
We will have a bit to spend in summer but nothing like what we should have.

Whateverrrr

Martinez really rates ince and was waiting until the summer to go for him but we are not in the running because we have no spare money. I was told this by someone who knows his onions.
We will have a bit to spend in summer but nothing like what we should have.

So your "ITK contact" is really just the guy on the fruit and veg stall on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back