Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe you. Christ the amount of people who claim to know what money RM has got or not got is unreal. I imagine there's very few people who actually know!

If we don't get involved in the Ince deal I imagine the intrest from RM is not really strong.

Its boss innit, theres about 50 lids sauced off their melons in this thread alone.

Don't believe you. Christ the amount of people who claim to know what money RM has got or not got is unreal. I imagine there's very few people who actually know!

If we don't get involved in the Ince deal I imagine the intrest from RM is not really strong.
I think with our injury crisis and the position we are in to gatecrash the top 4 if we had money Roberto would spend it.

I think with our injury crisis and the position we are in to gatecrash the top 4 if we had money Roberto would spend it.

You have to pay over the odds for your targets right now and we cant afford to do that, that why Man u got Mata, over-payed which meant no rivals bidding for Mata

Of course we have the money for Ince, if we don't go in for him, its due to Martinez NOT WANTING HIM.

Telling you Roberto has no dosh to spend in this window.
We have spent a bit on loans but there is nothing left for this window

I think I know which one I believe.

We should have a absolute ton of money. But would it really shock you to see that we have not?

Wouldn't shock me at all. In fact I'd be more shocked if we did spend big.

I think I know which one I believe.

We should have a absolute ton of money. But would it really shock you to see that we have not?

Wouldn't shock me at all. In fact I'd be more shocked if we did spend big.

He was saying we're skint cos we haven't gone in for Ince, do you see a queue of clubs trying to sign Ince, so far Cardiff and Swansea.

He was saying we're skint cos we haven't gone in for Ince, do you see a queue of clubs trying to sign Ince, so far Cardiff and Swansea.

Sure. And I'm not convinced we want Ince either.

I'm talking about actual money though. We SHOULD have loads. But would it really surprise you if we did'nt?

You're just reading paper talk though, nobody really knows who is after who. Lots of clubs could be in for him, there's no way to know but shoddy journalism.

Rumours today are Bruno martins indi for 7 million from the papers and we will return with a bid for Ince from the twitter itk.

If Roberto could bring in one maybe 2 players even if it is Friday night then it will kick start the season. Without them we will struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back