Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating us on the latest at Swansea, Bryan Swanson tells us that they are still in talks with Blackpool over a possible deal for Tom Ince, while they are interested in signing David Ngog from Bolton.

this what sky sports said, so you'd expect it'd be them.

read that quickly and thought you were in contact with brian swan for a second there

Doesn't surprise me mate, many other people have said the same thing. He came across like a pleasant guy on Pointless a few weeks ago, but everyone who works for the club knows how he really is.

Remember some quote from someone or other saying something to the effect that Daniel Levy has this rep for driving a hard bargain in transfer negotiations, but that they'd much rather deal with him than Kenwright.

Not a huge fan of BK, but we do have a habit (at least in more recent times) of getting some really hefty fees of relatively average players

Remember some quote from someone or other saying something to the effect that Daniel Levy has this rep for driving a hard bargain in transfer negotiations, but that they'd much rather deal with him than Kenwright.

Not a huge fan of BK, but we do have a habit (at least in more recent times) of getting some really hefty fees of relatively average players

Very true, I haven't got an opinion on him really just relaying what most people in Catering/Hospitality think of him.

I'm sure his relationships with those regarding other Chairmen at other clubs are different.

I've seen dubious links to izzaguirre (spelling) and Estigabaria (again spelling I'm not sure) from the mail and twitter but after consideration don't see much legs in either rumour!

Benat Etxebarria.....just went back to Athletico for 6M....be amazing if it was him but doubt thatd happen. Izaguirre is the celtic lb. know nothing about him.

I don't watch celtic at all any more so know no more than you! The other guy is different to the one you have there, the guy I'm on about is at Chievo at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back