Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have met him on three separate occasions away from football and he is very nice, but you seem to work for him and may have other insights. Can only comment on my experience.

Doesn't surprise me mate, many other people have said the same thing. He came across like a pleasant guy on Pointless a few weeks ago, but everyone who works for the club knows how he really is.

My wife is related to him and I have never heard any of the family **** him off, as a boss I suppose he could be different

My dad has met him loads of times - regularly at Goodison but also outside of that setting - and hasn't a bad word to say about him, tbf.
I've also met him but very briefly.

No great surprise to hear people ****ging off their boss.

Lets just say he isn't very nice.

This one is for you davek.

Bill is in complete control of the club, he has the final say in eveything, transfers, badge etc. The CEO is literally a puppet to him, even though he comes across amicably.

Bill literally puts on an act when he's on camera, he's an actor. But as someone who works at the club and with another family member having to put up with him on match day, the man is horrible, capricious and a bully. His wife is a really nice lady though, don't know how he puts up with him.

To be fair this often describes chairmen and CEOs of companies. Frequently they are control freaks.

He is an actor. Something that has probably served him well over the years.

Updating us on the latest at Swansea, Bryan Swanson tells us that they are still in talks with Blackpool over a possible deal for Tom Ince, while they are interested in signing David Ngog from Bolton.

this what sky sports said, so you'd expect it'd be them.

Doesn't surprise me mate, many other people have said the same thing. He came across like a pleasant guy on Pointless a few weeks ago, but everyone who works for the club knows how he really is.

Every one who works for the club, eh? Bollocks! There's 3 people who have had a higher profile than Kenwright during his time at Everton. Smith (who he sacked,) Moyes, and Martinez. Not one of them has ever used their prominent position to say a bad word about about him.

Davek has already intimated that his manager of choice (Martinez) needs to earn HIS trust. LOL. Not long until Martinez starts getting accused of being a puppet - I can see it coming. Laughable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back