Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tom Ince signs for Stoke I'd be delighted. We'd have dodged a massive bullet there. Stoke is absolutely his level; the new Jermaine Pennant.

And just like Pennant, that little bell end has also played for the RS. Glad to be rid of the speculation. McGeady over Ince every single day.

Not bothered about who he played for, who his dad is, nothing at all about that - what I am bothered by is the simple fact he's not good enough for Everton, by some distance.

People vastly underrating Tom Ince just because of his name.

It's actually due to seeing him play and knowing he's found his level in the Championship. Stoke is the best he could hope for, Swansea would have been above his level.

Flatters to deceive; he's a YouTube highlight reel consisting of 5 minutes of a performance in any given 90, disappears for the other 85 all the time and is more often than not marshalled comfortably by Championship defenders - literally the last thing we need at the club.

It's actually due to seeing him play and knowing he's found his level in the Championship. Stoke is the best he could hope for, Swansea would have been above his level.

Flatters to deceive; he's a YouTube highlight reel consisting of 5 minutes of a performance in any given 90, disappears for the other 85 all the time and is more often than not marshalled comfortably by Championship defenders - literally the last thing we need at the club.

I've seen him play a lot. He's definitely good enough for Everton.. because he's a good player.

I don't buy into highlight reels, or yourube videos because they're vastly one sided.

I think he has potential to be a top winger. Would have liked him at us.

I think the best benchmark to how good is really is, is to see who actually wants him. If he was that good, he would have been chased by teams other than palace, stoke and the like.

It happens all the time, people rave about a plyer, he goes to a bottom end of the table team and it turns out he wasn't very good after all.

As for the name, i would actually think he was really good called ince. For whatever hatred you can throw his fathers way, he was a decent midfielder in his day.

I've seen him play a lot. He's definitely good enough for Everton.. because he's a good player.

I don't buy into highlight reels, or yourube videos because they're vastly one sided.

Me too

So that's why he was released on a free by Liverpool, has now spent years in the Championship and is linked with clubs like Stoke and Swansea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back