Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many goals or good performances have come from
This way of playing an when I say goals I mean team goals no 30 yard screamers or individual goals I'm not sure about this we have been relying on worldies all season when they dry up so do our goals
2 goals against Newcastle (Lukaku's 1st and Barkley's), Deulofeu v Arsenal, Lukaku v West Ham, Naismith v Chelsea, Lukaku's 1st in the Goodison derby and so on.

Wes Hoolahan's a strange one... he's a decent player, not sure he's the person we need, but he can play left mid, centre mid, and just off the striker... With Osman looking old, Barkley recovering and Pienaar going through a tough patch i wouldn't say no.

the Liege presser about Batushayi means, They dont want to loan to us, but if we stump up the cash, we can have him.
This is what I thought. But there is some messed up stuff in his contract I read on internet about being loaned out here and there and auntie flo gets a slice of the cake etc... I hope I get vaulted for this but I'm 99.9% sure.

Heitinga is the key here. I just dont see him blinking on the last day and accepting another club to suit our purposes. He's looking after #1.

How much will it cost in the summer lads to build our squad? Lukaku and Traore gone back. No Jela, Vellios with no game time. Kone getting old (for a striker) and no game time. Its gonna cost alot for two good quality strikers to come in and thats without strengthening anywhere else.
This really worries me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back