SK Brann 0-2 Everton - 13th Feb 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Monty.

I've managed to avoid the Tandoori pastie, curry does not belong in a pastie,Sayers are bordering on blasphemy with such a product.

Baike
Helsted (Yeah him)
Kardas (Once of Pompey)

play for them

Havnt played a competitve game since Dec 4th though have been training for this game in LOa Manga for a month! One the ou Norwegian title in Dec for the first time in forty years!

David Moyes has given Yakubu the chance to make amends for his late return from Nigerian action by naming him in the starting line-up to face SK Brann.

The Blues' top scorer will partner Andrew Johnson in attack for the first-leg of the last-32 tie with SK Brann.

Yakubu comes in at the expense of Mikel Arteta, who is missing through injury after picking up a groin strain.

That is the only change from the side that started Saturday's 1-0 victory over Reading at Goodison, with midfielder Manuel Fernandes overcoming a groin strain to keep his place in the heart of midfield despite being withdrawn at the interval at the weekend.

James Vaughan is amongst the substitutes on a bench that also includes former Dutch international Andy van der Meyde and youngster Jack Rodwell, who became the youngest player in the Club's history to play in a senior European game when he came on as a sub in Alkmaar during the group stage.

The Blues boss sticks with the defence that has been so solid in the last two games, with Phil Jagielka continuing to support Joseph Yobo in the heart of defence and Joleon Lescott at left-back.

SK Brann include former Leeds midfielder Eirik Bakke in the heart of their side, with dangerman Thorsten Helstad leading the attack.

Great team for whats avaible.

COYBBBBBBB

Well I've had a bad day today and I have a bad feeling tonight, I believe will will get one of the three goals to be scored, we'll beat them back at HQ and go through. TELLY HERE i COME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back