So called clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes on over £100k a week and still has a contract until 2024.
No way he’s leaving. Sadly.
Think the most likely outcome would be to loan him to Spain and part pay his wages.
I'm still trying to figure how come Frank played him from the start. Twice.
Was he, like so many of us, swept away by his dashing looks? Grown men would swoon as he glided past on the way to the subs bench.
We soon got wise.
I know he had a bad injury.

Last edited:
Was he, like so many of us, swept away by his dashing looks? Grown men would swoon as he glided past on the way to the subs bench.
We soon got wise.
For the Palace game, FL did explain; Davies had just come back after being out for months, Allan was carrying an injury, Delph was out injured and VDB and Alli hadn't played a full game for yonks. Shows what a total shambles our midfield is.

Hasnt played 30 league games bar one season with us. A loan would be the worst option as hes bound to get injured and sit on the bench collection 100k every week.

There's some wages to be saved if anyone is daft enough to buy some of our players.

Player NameWeekly WageYearly SalaryAgePositionNationality
Yerry Mina£120,000£6,240,00026D CColombia
Abdoulaye Doucouré£120,000£6,240,00028DM, AM CFrance
Allan£120,000£6,240,00030DMBrazil
André Gomes£120,000£6,240,00027M CPortugal
Jordan Pickford£110,000£5,720,00027GKEngland
Richarlison£110,000£5,720,00024AM RL, STBrazil
Alex Iwobi£100,000£5,200,00025WB R, AM RLCNigeria
Fabian Delph£92,000£4,784,00031D L, DMEngland
Jean-Philippe Gbamin£75,000£3,900,00025D C, DMIvory Coast
Dele Alli£80,000£4,160,00025AM LC, F CEngland
Dominic Calvert-Lewin£72,000£3,744,00024

Is that official? Where’s it from?

Where’s the paedo & Tosun on there?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-200337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-200337_Chrome.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 117
We soon got wise.
To repeat you wait and see. Most of the squad this year will still be here next year. Nobody will want them. Simples.

Hopefully Frank is in the ears of players like DCL, Pickford and Richarlison getting them on new deals, that would certainly signal a real intent, big bids might still come in.

Am I thinking we should be keeping our prize assets an building around them..... Just my opinion but :-

Keep
Pickford
Patterson
Holgate (As back up)
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Alli
Iwobi
Richarlison
DCL
Gray
Gordon

Young Fringe players
Branthwaite
Nkounkou
Simms

Rest should be available to sell or release
Virginia
Begovic
Lonergan
Kenny
Keane
Mina Coleman
Allan
Delph
Doucoure
Gomes
Davies
Gbamin
Townsend
Tosun
Rondon
Kean
Van de Beek (End of loan)
El Ghazi (End of loan)

We should be able to bring enough in with that lot to fund all our new signings/loans.

Source : https://www.evertonfc.com/teams/men

Hopefully Frank is in the ears of players like DCL, Pickford and Richarlison getting them on new deals, that would certainly signal a real intent, big bids might still come in.

Am I thinking we should be keeping our prize assets an building around them..... Just my opinion but :-

Keep
Pickford
Patterson
Holgate (As back up)
Godfrey
Mykolenko
Alli
Iwobi
Richarlison
DCL
Gray
Gordon

Young Fringe players
Branthwaite
Nkounkou
Simms

Rest should be available to sell or release
Virginia
Begovic
Lonergan
Kenny
Keane
Mina Coleman
Allan
Delph
Doucoure
Gomes
Davies
Gbamin
Townsend
Tosun
Rondon
Kean
Van de Beek (End of loan)
El Ghazi (End of loan)

We should be able to bring enough in with that lot to fund all our new signings/loans.

Source : https://www.evertonfc.com/teams/men

For me that is spot on. Gives us a thin squad but we should really be looking to fill it up with fresh talent.

For me that is spot on. Gives us a thin squad but we should really be looking to fill it up with fresh talent.
The issue is that it also doesnt give us enough money to replace the 1s we sell.

16 outs would mean we would need around 11 players, the majority of those out would be free or minimal fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.