So who will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but we will tho goat we
will
Matty, it's going to be one of the obscure, eccentric cousins of the Arab royal families. Sigh..

The arab 'Steve Urkel', so to speak..

Every time he stuffs up, he says...
steve-urkel.gif

With a name like Agmed or Ismail.

You just know it's going to happen. 🤦‍♂️

I said once we got safe we'd get ourselves sorted out.

The first step was to get rid of the 777 plague. Now we're able to breathe again and Moshiri can open the doors to other investors.

I have no time for the pessimists who mutter about administration or no interest in the club. They're no better than Kopites some of them. They cant take their diminished view of Everton and shove it were the sun don't shine...sideways.

We're an absolute colossus of a club in the biggest sporting league on the globe. We'll get interest, don't you worry about that.

I said once we got safe we'd get ourselves sorted out.

The first step was to get rid of the 777 plague. Now we're able to breathe again and Moshiri can open the doors to other investors.

I have no time for the pessimists who mutter about administration or no interest in the club. They're no better than Kopites some of them. They cant take their diminished view of Everton and shove it were the sun don't shine...sideways.

We're an absolute colossus of a club in the biggest sporting league on the globe. We'll get interest, don't you worry about that.
The only thing colossus about this version of Everton is it's debts.

The only thing colossus about this version of Everton is it's debts.

Nonsense. Look our record in the top flight; look at who we share as rivals the north west of England with - the cradle and hub of British football; look at that stadium being completed.

Recognise what we have. It's easy to be negative and point at debt.

Nonsense. Look our record in the top flight; look at who we share as rivals the north west of England with - the cradle and hub of British football; look at that stadium being completed.

I don't consider accepting reality as a negative.

In time this club will heal.

But for now it's broken, not beyond repair, but it's broken.

I don't consider accepting reality as a negative.

In time this club will heal.

But for now it's broken, not beyond repair, but it's broken.
That's the partial reality...which is my point.

Investors see the upside...and they really don't have to create one really, do they?

The can't look at the stadium.

It's hidden behind a bloody massive wall!

(Actually, I'm with you. We're a far more attractive proposition than a lot of our fans believe. That's what over 2 decades of managed decline under Kenwright, and latterly Moshiri has done)

Sticking my finger in the air …..

It’ll be a consortium including MSP as minor players.

I reckon there have been blues fluffing potential investors quietly in the background including Mr Textor but he was too premature and I personally count him out

Sticking my finger in the air …..

It’ll be a consortium including MSP as minor players.

I reckon there have been blues fluffing potential investors quietly in the background including Mr Textor but he was too premature and I personally count him out
Or not.

A beautiful new stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey is a massive positive.

The negatives are the horrifically biased and skewed financial restrictions put in place by the PL to only benefit the teams already dining at the top table.

That I believe could hinder prospective buyers for clubs outside of the PL chosen ones.

A beautiful new stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey is a massive positive.

The negatives are the horrifically biased and skewed financial restrictions put in place by the PL to only benefit the teams already dining at the top table.

That I believe could hinder prospective buyers for clubs outside of the PL chosen ones.

Yes but if someone really wealthy wants to come in, pay off all the debt then the new stadium income should put us way ahead of that mini group that want to challenge the top 6.

We then just need the kit manufacturer and shirt sponsorship to catch up to try and get us closer to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back