So who will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applaud you @davek for being one of the best on here for changing the narrative. But can I ask why are you lying?

"I said once we got safe we'd get ourselves sorted out."

You were the loudest voice on the relegation thread that we are doomed and the bottom three will rally.

And now months later you have the audacity to call out fellow blues for being "pessimists". When you called fans who believes Everton who you just defined as "colossus" we will be safe in October/November as living in a fairly tale. Because Luton is a real threat to our status.

The thing is there is loads more messages like this and it was only when Everton won them 4 games back to back. You changed and acted like you never said any of it.

No doubt you will continue the same charade and your disciples will continue to lap it up.
View attachment 259191

View attachment 259192

View attachment 259198

View attachment 259193
View attachment 259194
View attachment 259195
View attachment 259196
View attachment 259197

View attachment 259198

View attachment 259199
Someone has far too much time on their hands...

The £158m we owe them will be a handy 10% down payment for MSP then …

Hey Ho, it’s off to find another investor we go
Doesn’t add up for me tbh. Spurs must be valued at north of £1b I would expect - principally due to land / stadium value, so 40% for north of £400m which gets them nowt in the grand scheme of things, ie no voice in operations, limited returns in terms of dividends or profit distribution, when they could like own Everton for a similar sum or have an equivalent stake and position in Palace for significantly less……

Last edited:
I wonder if sadam Hussein and Osama bin laden will come out of the wood work as the dream team.

Saddam with his hidden oil money and bin laden with his scouting network, give it a few years and it will be us playing the chumps league final.

Apple to buy us with the intendt of dramatising our move into the stadium through to wining the record breaking sextuple of Charity Shield, EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and World Club Championship in 2030.
Players will all be androids running OS XXV mind

Potential buyer seen leaving a meeting with Moshiri after seeing our "Books"...

R.gif

I want to see a massive camel train, led by Tim Cahill, dressed as Lawrence of Arabia. Each camel loaded up with huge sacks gold and diamonds, and as it pulls up out side the ground, he announces that the money he has brought with him is just to cover the free bar in all the known blue boozers around Goodison for the forthcoming season. The debts and a groin achingly large transfer war chest has already been transfereed across. All the PL and UEFA beauts are currently being ‘persuaded by a coachful of £10,000 per hour hookers and a wheelbarrow load of beak to make sure FFP isn't an issue. As the cheering dies down he says, “Plus we have brought Klippity out of retirement and he will shortly be making a full confession to the police, UEFA and the EPL that all the trophies on on his watch were aided by vast amounts of asthma inhalers, and that subsequently all those trophies should be handed back and that the club should be disbanded and start again in the Zingari league going under the new name of pissy-knicks FC.

Now I realise that this is a long shot, but I have been off my meds now for five days and the talking dolphin in my bog reckons its absoloutely going to happen!
They will probably ride up to Goodison then just to give us the hump

I suppose it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that Downing, Bell and MSP take control in the short term, to protect their money by keeping us out of administration. That would give Testor some breathing time in order to sell his Palace shares and get Premier League approval.

I want to see a massive camel train, led by Tim Cahill, dressed as Lawrence of Arabia. Each camel loaded up with huge sacks gold and diamonds, and as it pulls up out side the ground, he announces that the money he has brought with him is just to cover the free bar in all the known blue boozers around Goodison for the forthcoming season. The debts and a groin achingly large transfer war chest has already been transfereed across. All the PL and UEFA beauts are currently being ‘persuaded by a coachful of £10,000 per hour hookers and a wheelbarrow load of beak to make sure FFP isn't an issue. As the cheering dies down he says, “Plus we have brought Klippity out of retirement and he will shortly be making a full confession to the police, UEFA and the EPL that all the trophies on on his watch were aided by vast amounts of asthma inhalers, and that subsequently all those trophies should be handed back and that the club should be disbanded and start again in the Zingari league going under the new name of pissy-knicks FC.

Now I realise that this is a long shot, but I have been off my meds now for five days and the talking dolphin in my bog reckons its absoloutely going to happen!
Now this post surely deserves some kind of medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back