Sol Cambell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one who has ever noticed Sol's tendency to make a huge mistake that results in a goal then he turns around and looks at the nearest player on his team and throw his arms around saying' for funks sake'!!!

talk about the blame game!

Am i the only one who has ever noticed Sol's tendency to make a huge mistake that results in a goal then he turns around and looks at the nearest player on his team and throw his arms around saying' for funks sake'!!!

talk about the blame game!

He cant even make it back into his own 18 yard box in time to blame anyone these days.

Another tweet from "He Who Shall Not Be Named" as confirmed that he is at Finch Farm as part of his coaching badges.

Another tweet from "He Who Shall Not Be Named" as confirmed that he is at Finch Farm as part of his coaching badges.
Answer me this why would a player who has never played for the club the real only link to anyone there is Distin to him do his coaching badges at Everton? it sounds wack to me

Answer me this why would a player who has never played for the club the real only link to anyone there is Distin to him do his coaching badges at Everton? it sounds wack to me

This was RT's by LCAB:

daveblueegan DPE
Sol campbell IS at finch farm. Doing his coaching badges however...

Because of the explanation given above but hey, if people want to equate a 2+2=6 or

Everton have an injured defender(out til February) + Sol Campbell is at Finch Farm = We will deffo sign Campbell

Then I'm not in the know to dispute this logic. It just seems to me that some fans are just a bit too eager to jump to the worst conclusion without any real facts, and seven pages!!! Now that is pathetic.

Besides why wouldn't he want to train for his badges with us. We've got an excellent academy, good coaching staff and he might simply be taking a module of his badge with us.

Because of the explanation given above but hey, if people want to equate a 2+2=6 or

Everton have an injured defender(out til February) + Sol Campbell is at Finch Farm = We will deffo sign Campbell

Then I'm not in the know to dispute this logic. It just seems to me that some fans are just a bit too eager to jump to the worst conclusion without any real facts, and seven pages!!! Now that is pathetic.

Besides why wouldn't he want to train for his badges with us. We've got an excellent academy, good coaching staff and he might simply be taking a module of his badge with us.

If he did a bit of coaching here it would only benefit both parties. I'm sure our young defenders could learn a lot from one of the most experienced centre backs in the premier league era.

You're supposed to experience new things while you're training. I think Moyes went to somewhere like Fiorentina while he was taking his badges. Campbell probably wanted to stay in this country. Perhaps he's at the early stages? Finch Farm is one of the best facilities in the country too.

It was a blag rumour from the start, why do people give it credence so they can claim points on the very off chance it comes to fruition?

It was a blag rumour from the start, why do people give it credence so they can claim points on the very off chance it comes to fruition?
just for the record how do you know it was a blarg or is a blarg rumour , so del hears off a source ,i hear down in birmingham yesterday ,its was all over nsno .by the way i dont want it to happen .

Posting what I heard from somebody mate,If you think its a blag sound but why would I be bothered about "claiming points" on a forum you melt

Him being at finch farm wasn't jarg, but the him playing a practise game ahead of signing was totally jarg. he's way past it and should not even be considered when we have young Duffy, who was largely excellent on Saturday.

just for the record how do you know it was a blarg or is a blarg rumour , so del hears off a source ,i hear down in birmingham yesterday ,its was all over nsno .by the way i dont want it to happen .

Cos it was broken on talkspite by a red****e mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.