Song lyrics that do your head in

bluerobert

Player Valuation: £30m
What song lyrics either do your head in or are suss. I’ll start.

Hot Chocolate, you sexy thing. “Now you’re lying close to me, making love to me.” How close is she lying? How bigs his member that she could not be on him, under him or touching him in some way but in close proximity and still making love to him?

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, Young Girl. Pretty much the entire song. “Young girl
Get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl
You're much too young, girl”

Like how young? Young enough that he shouldn’t be singing about it and letting everyone else know he needs to be on a register.

Please add your own examples for the benefit of the forum. Thanks in advance.

What song lyrics either do your head in or are suss. I’ll start.

Hot Chocolate, you sexy thing. “Now you’re lying close to me, making love to me.” How close is she lying? How bigs his member that she could not be on him, under him or touching him in some way but in close proximity and still making love to him?

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, Young Girl. Pretty much the entire song. “Young girl
Get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl
You're much too young, girl”

Like how young? Young enough that he shouldn’t be singing about it and letting everyone else know he needs to be on a register.

Please add your own examples for the benefit of the forum. Thanks in advance.
I was line manager for somebody at a Civil Service Regional filesore. Young Girl was on a compilation CD that they would play. Whenever it came on this person would run to reception where the CD player was and skip the track. He thought it was disgusting.

“What a wonderful motor car
The greatest ever seen
It used to be black as me Father’s hat
Now it’s forty shades of green
On TV and the radio
And in every pub er lic bar
The burnin’ question of the day
Is Rafferty’s motor car!”

No it isn’t you cable knit rainbow danger.

Close thread ffs.🤦‍♂️

…I love Robin Gibbs voice singing ‘I Started a Joke’ but the lyric about falling out of bed and hurting your head could’ve been written by a schoolchild;

I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
Oh no that the joke was on me

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back