Song lyrics that do your head in

Another one that flies completely under the radar.

Marvin Gueye, Sexual Healing. “I need Sexual healing, darling (heal me my darling)
'Til you come back home (heal me my darling)
Please don't procrastinate, It's not good to masturbate.”

Why would he tell her he could just squeeze out a quick ham shank? She has absolutely no motivation to go back to him if she knows once he’s blown his beans he’ll have zero interest in her

….not a fan of Eric Clapton’s ‘Wonderful Tonight’. He sets the lyrics up saying how wonderful he feels and how wonderful his lady looks then says it’s time to go home because he has an aching head, a waste of a verse;

It's time to go home now
And I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys
She helps me to bed

….not a fan of Eric Clapton’s ‘Wonderful Tonight’. He sets the lyrics up saying how wonderful he feels and how wonderful his lady looks then says it’s time to go home because he has an aching head.

It's time to go home now
And I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys
She helps me to bed

Couldn’t he have just taken a paracetamol? She’s probably looked forward to that night out for weeks and spent hours getting ready. He probably just wanted to get home and sit on the couch in his bills

What song lyrics either do your head in or are suss. I’ll start.

Hot Chocolate, you sexy thing. “Now you’re lying close to me, making love to me.” How close is she lying? How bigs his member that she could not be on him, under him or touching him in some way but in close proximity and still making love to him?

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, Young Girl. Pretty much the entire song. “Young girl
Get out of my mind
My love for you is way out of line
Better run, girl
You're much too young, girl”

Like how young? Young enough that he shouldn’t be singing about it and letting everyone else know he needs to be on a register.

Please add your own examples for the benefit of the forum. Thanks in advance.

…Young Girls is an iconic and nostalgic song from my youth but as you get older you realise the lyrics are totally inappropriate. Probably be banned today.

Last edited:

Bruce Springsteen, I'm on Fire.

Erm...

'Hey little girl is your daddy home? did he go and leave you all alone? I've got a bad desire oh oh oh I'm on fire. tell me now baby is he good to you and can he do to you the things I don't do I can take you higher oh oh oh I'm on fire.'

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back