Spending cap at last

Does this mean we can spend more when we get into b.m.d. with more revenue, I am a bit confused .
Salary cap? If its percentage of turnover not really levelling the playing field.

Even if a flat level cap, I'm sure we'll see interesting club brokered sponsorship deals, image rights deals, and other creative ways to chuck cash at players.

This has nothing to do with it, it's to do with broadcast revenue, there are articles out there that will explain it better for you

Fair enough mate I've only skimmed the thread. Even based on broadcast revenues it doesn't suggest a huge levelling up.

No worries to make it a more level playing field premier league teams can only spend what the 20th team got in the previous season and then depending on what is agreed would multiply it, take Southampton last season made around £103 million times that by 4 and you get £412 million and if in Europe could only spend 70% of it due to UEFA FFP rules on transfers, wages and agent fees

There's been a vote to say the PL should go away and come up with some new proposals for their summer homework. Think it's a bit soon to be arguing what it is and isn't until new proposals are formally, y'know, proposed and then ultimately voted on.

The "big" clubs already have the best players so will continue to win everything and then the top players will move to play for them regardless.

So yeah, probably changes nothing.

I don't trust anything these days.