Sporting 3-0 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm absolutely ashamed of that performance. As I was proud against Man U, that was the exact opposite. We allowed a far inferior side full of gay arse wank step overs and [Poor language removed] hair cuts beat us quite comfortably.

Should we blame the players? Probably, they were off the pace, every single one of them. Started too nervously when we should have just ****ted them all over the park, have a little bit of confidence in our own abilities and march onto the next round.

As it happens there was far too much space between the attack and defence.

Arteta, Saha, Donovan, Billy - all looked knackered.

Yobo, needs to be cashed in on the summer as he just does one thing and one thing only and that's **** it to nobody.

Pienaar didn't look for the ball enough. Rodwell and Neville didn't defend adequately for me.

Baines and Osman were the only ones really doing any running.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But that was disgusting.

Negative tactics, and you get what you pay for.

FORUM EXCLUSIVE.

Ghost's demons have signed on.

It's a bit pointless qualifying for Europe when we generally sh*t it when we play a decent team in it, if were being fair.

We're guilty of paying far too much respect to teams that just aren't all that.

This.

I'm sorry but that was ******* awful. I mean woeful. No excuses about injuries etc that was a disgrace. We ****ed it at home, couldve won that 3 or 4 nill easily but we didn't we ****ed it.

We go away and [Poor language removed] out. Moyes ****ed his tactics up in Europe again as no one had a clue where they were playing in the 1st half. 1 shot on target and we lost embarrassingly 3.0.

And I don't give a [Poor language removed] what anyone says, the team will be gutted now and the yids will do us on Sunday.

Honeymoons over before it started. Were not good enough in Europe

we were So bad you just KNOW we'll smash Tottenham ...

JUSt to do our heads in all over again...

haha ****en Everton... you gotta love em

I'll say this again... Moyes isn't good in enough tactically in Europe

needs to take a leaf out of Roy hodgsons book, he knows Europe well and pulled fulham through some tight games this season

Let the players cough up the fees supporters did for travelling and going, at least the supporters turned up.
Petrified bunnies in headlights, the stink of fear overwhelmed the lot and a poor sporting side went in for the kill like battering a person with no arms. What utter utter utter W****rs. Stick the Man Utd result, and Ratcliffe can stick ''hard month, small squad'' because it is no reason to go and get buggered by all and sundry at the lane. "pants down, spread buttocks, deep breath!!!". Eleven supporters would have sweat blood on the field tonight, and the same for sunday. Fine them all.

We didn't deserve to get anything out of tonight.

Had we tried hard but failed, I could accept it, but our performance disrespected the competition, and only one team wanted to play.

I could go on, but my words wouldn't express strongly enough how angry I am that our players were allowed to wear an Everton shirt tonight without it being forcibly removed, and not be banned, so I'll save it for another day.

Good luck to Sporting.

Last edited:
What a shitty performance, embarassing. I mean really they played so bad the game was so boring, we offered absolutely nothing in attack. nothing. and now were away to spurs. hooray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back