Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziyech too. Pulisic on the left, Ziyech right, Werner up top and Havertz in a #10/second striker type spot makes sense and is a natural fit for everyone. They've been using things like Mount or Havertz on the right which is a rough move.

I don't want to defend Lampard and I think he will mess it up still, but let's give it a few weeks with the actual team he tried to build and then call him out.

Wasnt calling him out, just observing that Jose is way more experienced, seems to have bought well, and unless he goes into a fruit loop, would back him against Lampard.

I dunno, I just think Mourinho is past his best

That doesn't make him bad of course, but I'd be surprised if he ever reaches the same heights as he previously did

He just seems like too much of a sullen jerk for a club like Spurs too

Spurs are about excitement, flash and flair to me. When I was growing up you had the likes of Klinsman, Sherringham, Anderton and later on Ginola when he had his last good season before coming to us. Then you had the likes of Bale and Kane in recent years

Jose Mourinho doesn't represent that at all

yeah if only they had flair players like Bale and Kane..... oh wait :oops:

Dunno why people keep mentioning how over the years Spurs haven't been as succesful as other clubs cos I've said it myself many times, they ain't a top tier club.

I do however think that the stability of the club not having to permanently move and building the near 63,000 stadium could in the future hopefully build the club up to a higher level?

I dunno, I just think Mourinho is past his best

That doesn't make him bad of course, but I'd be surprised if he ever reaches the same heights as he previously did

He just seems like too much of a sullen jerk for a club like Spurs too

Spurs are about excitement, flash and flair to me. When I was growing up you had the likes of Klinsman, Sherringham, Anderton and later on Ginola when he had his last good season before coming to us. Then you had the likes of Bale and Kane in recent years

Jose Mourinho doesn't represent that at all
This. I always associated Spurs with Flair and attacking football. When I first started going to the match they were my second team and Hoddle was my fave non Everton player. They also had Ardiles and Villa after the 78 WC. I always liked Mickey Hazard too. One of the great unfulfilled promises but great to watch.

Dunno why people keep mentioning how over the years Spurs haven't been as succesful as other clubs cos I've said it myself many times, they ain't a top tier club.

I do however think that the stability of the club not having to permanently move and building the near 63,000 stadium could in the future hopefully build the club up to a higher level?
You need to win some trophies mate , I believe under Jose you Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back