• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know much about Postecoglou but surely going to Spurs would be a risk. He is 57 years old so why take so long to be recognised as an elite manager? Was in the football wilderness until going to Celtic. OK, cleaned up in Scotland but basically that is a two horse race with one horse having three legs. Big step up to the PL

Don’t know much about Postecoglou but surely going to Spurs would be a risk. He is 57 years old so why take so long to be recognised as an elite manager? Was in the football wilderness until going to Celtic. OK, cleaned up in Scotland but basically that is a two horse race with one horse having three legs. Big step up to the PL
That's an entirety in football wilderness then

They’re going to ruin my beloved Ange aren’t they? One thing he always needs at every club is time. Time to get his own squad together and time to get them playing the way he likes. Once he gets those things then there is no stopping him. He won’t be getting that at Spuds.

IMG_4360.webp

Do Spurs fans really think there is some kind of media bias against them?

I guess it's just because we support Everton and the media either has it out for us or doesn't even care that we exist, meaning our own perspective might be skewed, but I think Spurs generally get treated well in the media

They're often covered by most outlets like they are a big side. They've had criticism this season because it's been a disappointment in comparison to their usual standards. I don't see that as an example of media bias in all honesty

Do Spurs fans really think there is some kind of media bias against them?

I guess it's just because we support Everton and the media either has it out for us or doesn't even care that we exist, meaning our own perspective might be skewed, but I think Spurs generally get treated well in the media

They're often covered by most outlets like they are a big side. They've had criticism this season because it's been a disappointment in comparison to their usual standards. I don't see that as an example of media bias in all honesty
Spurs are definable given more play in the media than they might deserve. I quite like the club though.

Well their rivals are the Kopites of London, so it'd be hard not to sympathise with them in that regard
I like arsenal aswell, had huge admiration for wenger and that 98/99 team was the most unstoppable football team I've watched live, seeing petit and viera together actually at the game made you feel pity for our cms. I remember the season after Dacourt trying manfully but struggling to cope. I generally like to see the traditional big sides in the prem. City and Newcastle less so because of their ownership, but I guess American venture capitalists are no angels so the whole game is pretty rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back