• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure The Echo have got their top guys on it trying to make the connection as we speak.

They will probably find someone, on high ground, who watched an RS game on SKY last season.

YNWA and crocodile tears all around.

Employ farmers, expect farms.

Not a single Spurs player will respect this no mark.

Sounds like a faux 'hard man' who loves the sound of their own voice.

Hearing his so called "churchillian speech" per Jordan on Talksport...who could possibly respect a muppet listening to such drivel ? lol..

He will need a good 10 game run to buy himself some time.

Glad we didnt get him.

Like most modern managerial appointments, a gamble.

He did well with Celtic, but it's 2 goldfish swimming in a small bowl up there.
He's managed in the world cup
He's worked his way around and up the leagues.
Scottish does not have the players it used to, so yeah, call it 'The Minor League'
He's beaten everyone put in front of him in 'The Minors'
Next come... The Major Leagues - and they don't get much more Major.

OK, I'm a fan and it is a gamble - they all are, let's see how he goes first.

I reserve the right to troll like all the posts laying the boots into Postecoglou if he makes a good account of it.

Surprisingly optimistic.

Watching serial winners like Mourinho and Conte was akin to watching continental drift.
I find it really hard to believe a Spurs fan could resent Mourinho's style when in another set of circumstances, the League Cup final loss to City not only could've been a win, but now 2-3 trophies ago.
Anyway, relegation battles are exciting right?
The Relegation Cup is the second most exciting trophy to get in English football.

Like most modern managerial appointments, a gamble.

He did well with Celtic, but it's 2 goldfish swimming in a small bowl up there.

Did more than well at Celtic, took Celtic to a higher level playing better football than under Brendan Rodgers. There was a reason Celtic fans were gutted. The team was getting stronger and stronger and the job didn't seem like it was complete. They wanted to see how they'd be in Europe next season.

Won everywhere he's been, Australia, Japan, Scotland in domestic football. And playing a great style of attacking play.

In International football won the Asian cup with Australia. No mean feat.

He's perfect for Tottenham IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back