• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a risk, but then the safe hasn't appeared to have worked recently, so perhaps it will work? A lot depends if Kane stays, if he being an attack minded coach is more likely to convince him to continue then that is half the battle and probably a big reason for Levy to employ him.

This. We bought in 'serial winners' Mourinho and Conte and they played the worst football I have seen at the Lane in the 55 years I have been a fan.

Having a manager that actually wants to be at the club rather than just thinking he us doing a favour by being there is a start.

If Ange fails, it will be down to Levy's antics once again. He is a great coach, would have loved him at Everton if we had anywhere near the kind of players that he needs. Ange always needs a full season or two to impliment his ideas. He won't be getting that at the circus that is Spurs

Like Postecoglu, but can't stand Spurs.

With Kanes future uncertain, they may be no more than one bad appointment from a period of nothingness.

I could easily see them floating about in 6th-8th for an extended period, much like we did in 5th under Moyes.

In that scenario, playing in Europe on Thursdays does you no favours, but interesting to see how they do next season with no Europe at all, Ange may be thankful for that in private. Might also get more from Richarlison, but never enough for the Spurs fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back