• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re looking for a fall guy for when Kane leaves. This guy doesn’t have a reputation to maintain so he’s game for some quick and easy money. If he somehow works out then Levy is a genius. It all reeks of politics/board room chess.
Honestly my favorite outcome is a Harry Kane Ewing theory where he goes and Spurs immediately win something even if it is just the FA or Carabou Cup

Spurs going after the Brisbane roar gaffer, will last as long as Nuno. Mad how no one decent wants that gig
One of my best mates is a big Spurs fan, and he reckons they’re on the downslope after missing their chances to win silverware.

If they lose Kane I’d be surprised if they’re not in complete disarray. He’s pretty much irreplaceable for his goal contributions to them, and him leaving will likely have an effect on the quality of player who will want to sign for them.

One of my best mates is a big Spurs fan, and he reckons they’re on the downslope after missing their chances to win silverware.

If they lose Kane I’d be surprised if they’re not in complete disarray. He’s pretty much irreplaceable for his goal contributions to them, and him leaving will likely have an effect on the quality of player who will want to sign for them.
I think the night they bottled the champs league final was the real turning point. Squad was at its strongest and a win there changes the entire vibe of the club, they just didn't turn up.

I think the night they bottled the champs league final was the real turning point. Squad was at its strongest and a win there changes the entire vibe of the club, they just didn't turn up.
Cracking team they had then too. That absolute clown handballing for a pen within 2 mins didn’t help them admittedly

Logic suggests your mate is correct. Remember, they were in the Champions League final in 2019. They had peak Harry Kane and peak Poch.

That final was Tottenham's moment. It lasted all of 30 seconds. Looking back, the sense that Ajax totally blew that season feels even stronger now.

There's every chance that Postecoglou will do alright there IMO, probably a bit underrated by many. Been pretty savvy in the transfer market in recent times as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back