• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's every chance that Postecoglou will do alright there IMO, probably a bit underrated by many. Been pretty savvy in the transfer market in recent times as well.

All comes down to Levy really

If he's given the time and support he needs, then I think he'll succeed

If he isn't then it'll probably come crumbling down, like it has for every other manager who has struggled there

If he isn't then it'll probably come crumbling down, like it has for every other manager who has struggled there
He's been compared to Poch in terms of both his playing style and his man management skills. That's possibly what Levy has seen in him and would like them to get back to that type of culture after Mourinho & Conte.

He's been compared to Poch in terms of both his playing style and his man management skills. That's possibly what Levy has seen in him and would like them to get back to that type of culture after Mourinho & Conte.

I know people point out how it's a two team league etc, but Celtic were in an absolute state when he got there after blowing 10 in a row

Rangers looked like they'd coast to another title before a ball was kicked

He whipped them into shape in decent time and signed some really good players

He could do it again at Spurs, but to do so he'll need to be given a fair shake of the stick

Levy can`t help himself, as has been proved time and time again.

Levy always wants a " yes man ", but then seems to always go for, strong and single minded managers, who always end up falling out with him.

Employ farmers, expect farms.

Not a single Spurs player will respect this no mark.

It is a risk, but then the safe hasn't appeared to have worked recently, so perhaps it will work? A lot depends if Kane stays, if he being an attack minded coach is more likely to convince him to continue then that is half the battle and probably a big reason for Levy to employ him.

I'll predict Spurs finish around 10-12th this season losing big players in the summer

Kane
Son
Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back