Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale is a mad panic buy after James tore them apart.

£20m for one season for a 31 year old with attitude problems is very un-Levy-esque. Tremendous footballer but I just don't think it's worth what they're paying.

Reguilon, on the other hand, might be the signing of the season.

£20m for one season for a 31 year old with attitude problems is very un-Levy-esque. Tremendous footballer but I just don't think it's worth what they're paying.

Think Bale will be fine myself, like Hamez if he can stay fit he's a quality player.

We signed James on a free so I doubt Reguilon tops that, but he should be an upgrade on Ben Davies which they badly need seeing as the aforementioned James easily schooled him last weekend. Bale will be exciting for Spurs so I just hope the product matches their excitement.

WOW

Episode 8 update

Deli Ali confirms he made beans for the first time ever during lockdown. One of the staff say "well its easy as you just put them in the pan"..... He looks at her in disgust and says "nah, you can put them in the microwave. They only take 2 minutes"

He knows his stuff does Dele and my top 3 moments (in no particular order) in the documentary from him are

1. Do you/don't you put water on tooth brush before/after the toothpaste
2. Debut beans in microwave
3. Top 3 chocolate bars
There was something oddly endearing about how proud he was for learning how to microwave baked beans

There was something oddly endearing about how proud he was for learning how to microwave baked beans

Yep, he was proper made up and the lady almost stole his thunder. He had that look of "what's this pan that she's talking about, that wasn't included with my microwave"

I was disappointed that he didn't make a cameo performance in episode 9.

Also, episode 1 Kane is round a table in the canteen with about 7 of the lads, by episode 9 it's just him and Ben Davies as they are both the biggest pair of boring sods I've had the misfortune to listen to on TV. Jan Vertonghen only left Spurs to get away from them in the canteen.

Yep, he was proper made up and the lady almost stole his thunder. He had that look of "what's this pan that she's talking about, that wasn't included with my microwave"

Also, episode 1 Kane is round a table in the canteen with about 7 of the lads, by episode 9 it's just him and Ben Davies as they are both the biggest pair of boring sods I've had the misfortune to listen to on TV. Jan Vertonghen only left Spurs to get away from them in the canteen.
Haha. Kane’s Zoom gender reveal party was weird as hell. Wish I could have those five minutes back tbh. I did enjoy the storyline with Tanganga (sp?). Very likable fellow

Haha. Kane’s Zoom gender reveal party was weird as hell. Wish I could have those five minutes back tbh. I did enjoy the storyline with Tanganga (sp?). Very likable fellow

Yep, Seemed like a nice lad Tanganga and a well grounded kid.

I wonder how many takes it took for Kane to hit the ball at that gender reveal lol

Proper crap series tbh, they all seem like a gang of boring biffs lead by a proper past his best manager who in turn has to sit and have lunch with Levy whose shadow has more personality than he does.

I dont think Bale will work, Spurs have too many players who play for themselves IMO, Son, Kane, Ali, all ego, they wont like Bale getting the limelight

I haven't seen it, but I can feel the other lads' pain. That's why even before Covid hit, I ate at my desk to not have to chat to the others.

After watching the series, ive now started the City one.

Seeing Delph say "alright babes" to the camera and the penny dropped.

Would be great for Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back