Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW

Episode 8 update

Deli Ali confirms he made beans for the first time ever during lockdown. One of the staff say "well its easy as you just put them in the pan"..... He looks at her in disgust and says "nah, you can put them in the microwave. They only take 2 minutes"

He knows his stuff does Dele and my top 3 moments (in no particular order) in the documentary from him are

1. Do you/don't you put water on tooth brush before/after the toothpaste
2. Debut beans in microwave
3. Top 3 chocolate bars
Spoiler alert ffs :red:

WOW

Episode 8 update

Deli Ali confirms he made beans for the first time ever during lockdown. One of the staff say "well its easy as you just put them in the pan"..... He looks at her in disgust and says "nah, you can put them in the microwave. They only take 2 minutes"

He knows his stuff does Dele and my top 3 moments (in no particular order) in the documentary from him are

1. Do you/don't you put water on tooth brush before/after the toothpaste
2. Debut beans in microwave
3. Top 3 chocolate bars
Yep, watched it a few days ago and the way he said it was like some big massive achievement lol, never made beans in the microwave ever, and to be honest didnt even know you could lol [even if i wanted to and i dont]

Yep, watched it a few days ago and the way he said it was like some big massive achievement lol, never made beans in the microwave ever, and to be honest didnt even know you could lol
They taste better from a pan and you don’t end up with ones that are cold and ones that are hotter than the sun.
Might tweet Ali to let him know

Spurs are combusting at an incredible rate. Jose to be sacked by Christmas. Predicting lower mid table finish. Hopefully they make another terrible managerial appointment and fall into an eternal relegation then all their fans become arsenal fans and say they always supported them anyways.
My experience of spurs fans is that they were bought up supporting smaller London clubs but then jumped on the band wagon when spurs started to look relevant again. Not even a real club.

@H.H. you Spurs fan? why the Lol

Yes mate I am.
Other than when the stream went down for 20 minutes of the of the second half (and this happened to be when the so called on here, farmers scored,) without ever for one minute playing well I thought Spurs were in control of the game and that's why I thought your description of calling the Spurs win "a farce" was funny and for the 70 minutes of the game I saw there was really only one team attacking.
As I wrote though, Spurs were poor, very poor but they didn't deserve to lose.
Also, if the idiot hadn't punched the ball off the line, it would have still been 1-1 and the other team would still probably have been on the back foot.

We do all see things differently though mate.

Spurs are combusting at an incredible rate. Jose to be sacked by Christmas. Predicting lower mid table finish. Hopefully they make another terrible managerial appointment and fall into an eternal relegation then all their fans become arsenal fans and say they always supported them anyways.
My experience of spurs fans is that they were bought up supporting smaller London clubs but then jumped on the band wagon when spurs started to look relevant again. Not even a real club.

Nailed it mate, proper 100% nailed it.
I was an Orient season ticket holder and we had a young Harry Kane on loan but when he went back to Spurs and came to prominence, I decided to start supporting them just because of him and when he leaves I will probably renew my season ticket back over the O's, my first true love.

Orient play Spurs next week, I'm quite torn as to who I want to win but I suppose I can support both and that's a win for me either way.

I was an Orient season ticket holder and we had a young Harry Kane on loan but when he went back to Spurs and came to prominence, I decided to start supporting them just because of him and when he leaves I will probably renew my season ticket back over the O's, my first true love.

Orient play Spurs next week, I'm quite torn as to who I want to win but I suppose I can support both and that's a win for me either way.
Had you down as Enfield to be honest

They taste better from a pan and you don’t end up with ones that are cold and ones that are hotter than the sun.
Might tweet Ali to let him know

That would be opening a can of worms unless you have the patience of Mother Teresa.

"Go get a saucepan"

"What is that? Can I order it from just eat?"

"Go to the supermarket and tell them you want to buy a small saucepan, when you get back put that on the hob"

"What's a hob? Can I order it from just eat?"....

:p

You swapped the team you supported ?

Or am I not getting the sarcasm here ?

Had you down as Enfield to be honest

No never lived there but funny you should mention Enfield cos I'm here this minute at the Spurs training ground.
Because I was an Orient supporter when he was first here, I never had the enthusiasm to to this but this morning I got here nice and early at 7am to get the best posistion at the clubs training ground gates in the hope of getting a signature from my new Spurs hero Gareth Bale and as I didn't get it when he arrived, hopefully I am luckier when he leaves?
I so love Gareth Bale.

P.S.
The worlds media also seem to be here so look out for me on the tv, I'm the one in the half Orient half Spurs shirt.

No never lived there but funny you should mention Enfield cos I'm here this minute at the Spurs training ground.
Because I was an Orient supporter when he was first here, I never had the enthusiasm to to this but this morning I got here nice and early at 7am to get the best posistion at the clubs training ground gates in the hope of getting a signature from my new Spurs hero Gareth Bale and as I didn't get it when he arrived, hopefully I am luckier when he leaves?
I so love Gareth Bale.

P.S.
The worlds media also seem to be here so look out for me on the tv, I'm the one in the half Orient half Spurs shirt.
He’s getting paid gazillions of pounds mate. He’s not going to open his window and take your pen and risk getting Covid now is he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back