Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because they gave him a stupid €600k a week contract, through their mouthpiece newspapers, Madrid have been trying to force him out for a couple of years but Bale sensibly kept his mouth shut and played them them at their own game by playing up to the golf stereotype Madrid portrayed as he knew he held all the cards.

A year ago Madrid also made the stupid decision to stop the free transfer to China and now they have to let their €100 million player leave on a freebie loan and still have to pay 60% of Bale's wages.
After all the tappin up they do it's nice to see them on the receiving end of being screwed (and made better knowing that compared to their normal, they are bit skint.)

Last edited:

Hope he does well as this seems pretty classless of Real

I'm not sure about that really. I think Bale has been incredibly disrespectful towards them, a club that has paid him many, many, many millions. He's played there for years and couldn't be bothered integrating and learning the language. Even if he's not being played, you at least train hard and be ready. What does he do? He sits on the ground on his mobile phone, acting up for the cameras by yawning and purposely looking bored, then going out of his way to disrespect the club and its fans by saying it's not even as important as playing golf. If you were a Madrid fan you'd hate the guy, so unbelievably unprofessional.

I'm not sure about that really. I think Bale has been incredibly disrespectful towards them, a club that has paid him many, many, many millions. He's played there for years and couldn't be bothered integrating and learning the language. Even if he's not being played, you at least train hard and be ready. What does he do? He sits on the ground on his mobile phone, acting up for the cameras by yawning and purposely looking bored, then going out of his way to disrespect the club and its fans by saying it's not even as important as playing golf. If you were a Madrid fan you'd hate the guy, so unbelievably unprofessional.

You have to stop believing everything you read. Bale talks Spanish fluently and the lie could again be part of the Madrid anti Bale agenda spread to the Spanish press to try and force him out on their terms.

They can be Jekyll and Hyde. It all depends on how self motivated the players are, because that manager they have now won’t be motivating them.

Son is not only a wonderful player with everything in his game, his attitude is first class. He doesn’t need a manager, which is just as well.
Interesting, because like the rest of spurs Son looked useless and disinterested last week. All this stuff about his great attitude is nonsense IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back