Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can be Jekyll and Hyde. It all depends on how self motivated the players are, because that manager they have now won’t be motivating them.

Son is not only a wonderful player with everything in his game, his attitude is first class. He doesn’t need a manager, which is just as well.

I disagree with everything you say about Son. He is a scumbag whose bad attitude caused Gomes leg break. He has the most punchable face in the sporting world

I disagree with everything you say about Son. He is a scumbag whose bad attitude caused Gomes leg break. He has the most punchable face in the sporting world
Hate to be pedantic,but it was his ankle an Aurier did the real damage. Son is still a tw@t though,but a talented one.

Lovely stuff from Harry 'only scores tap ins' Kane.

A couple more decent signings (CF and and CH) and we will be good to go.

I think for a team with a 'dinosaur' manager, a 'one season wonder' striker, a 'dirty' Korean and a 'past it' Welsh bloke we will probably do ok this season.

Lovely stuff from Harry 'only scores tap ins' Kane.

A couple more decent signings (CF and and CH) and we will be good to go.

I think for a team with a 'dinosaur' manager, a 'one season wonder' striker, a 'dirty' Korean and a 'past it' Welsh bloke we will probably do ok this season.

Would rather have DCL/Keane and Richarlison.

I like you mate - but we well beat you at your place - had Richarlison had his shooting boots on it could have easily ended 0-2/3.

I fancy Spurs to have a good season and think Mourinho gets an unfair wrap since his Utd days - however the gap between both our teams has never been smaller since the days of Moyes which is mad considering how good you were under Poch and how poor we have been since Martinez' first season!

I like you mate - but we well beat you at your place - had Richarlison had his shooting boots on it could have easily ended 0-2/3.

I fancy Spurs to have a good season and think Mourinho gets an unfair wrap since his Utd days - however the gap between both our teams has never been smaller since the days of Moyes which is mad considering how good you were under Poch and how poor we have been since Martinez' first season!

I agree with all you said about Everton progressing Forever although you're forgetting about Pickfords good saves in the first half.
I have no idea if Spurs are going to progress and I'm definitely not sure about Mourinho?

About the strikers, I was just repeating what was said on here many times over the last few days and I think it was you who correctly said,
"One swallow doesn't make a spring."

Last edited:
Wout Weghorst is worth signing for his name alone.

Looks like our next one.

1 in 2 in Holland and 1in 2 in Germany. Can't say I have ever seen the fella play.

Mourinho, what a [Poor language removed].

I actually agree with what he said and kind of understand why he said it but after Son scored 4 goals, to interrupt his motm interview to say that Kane deserved it is a pathetic "look at me" thing to do.
Just no need at all!
Utterly needless, he could have bigged Kane‘s performance up without dissing Son in such a public manner. Likely to have taken the shine off what should have been happy post match feeling.

With all respect mate, Richarlinson and DCL are very good young strikers. I like Son, but I'm not sure I swap. I put them at similar levels (as I said I here before the game).

Yesterday one got a hat trick of goals, the other a hatrick of assists.

If I was Arry Kane and some big-eared Welshman rocked up on £300K a week I would be fewwwmin.

Absolute scenes in the showers....

“Where’s yer tool Gareth”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back