Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Arry Kane and some big-eared Welshman rocked up on £300K a week I would be fewwwmin.

Absolute scenes in the showers....

“Where’s yer tool Gareth”?

Trying to talk on a sensible level with you, I would think that Kane would be the happiest of all the Spurs players to see someone like Bale is joining him.

We can't ever really believe what you read but the most I've read that Bale was earning is -€600k not £600k and Real are still going to be paying 60% of his wages and that would be nearer £200k.
How much did you read?

Trying to talk on a sensible level with you, I would think that Kane would be the happiest of all the Spurs players to see someone like Bale is joining him.

We can't ever really believe what you read but the most I've read that Bale was earning is -€600k not £600k and Real are still going to be paying 60% of his wages and that would be nearer £200k.
How much did you read?

I’ve heard lots of figures bandied about ranging from £220k to £300k a week.

I also read reports from Spain that there are all sorts of performance related payments due to RM in addition to the basic wage deal.

It does have the potential to a cause a few of Spurs finest giving their agents a ring and telling them to hot-foot it round to Levy’s gaff to renegotiate their contracts.

levy who’s a well known tight get will be sweating bullets.

Wout Weghorst is worth signing for his name alone.

Looks like our next one.

1 in 2 in Holland and 1in 2 in Germany. Can't say I have ever seen the fella play.

You've suddenly became very flush!

I do wonder if the opening day of the season was a bit of a wake up call for Levy etc. To drop out of the top 4 would be one thing, but to fall out of the top 6 I'd imagine would be very damaging.

I saw you were linked with Das Bost. This fella is huge as well. Just my supposition but it looks like Mourinho wants a plan B to Harry Kane which ise sensible.

I’ve heard lots of figures bandied about ranging from £220k to £300k a week.

I also read reports from Spain that there are all sorts of performance related payments due to RM in addition to the basic wage deal.

It does have the potential to a cause a few of Spurs finest giving their agents a ring and telling them to hot-foot it round to Levy’s gaff to renegotiate their contracts.

levy who’s a well known tight get will be sweating bullets.

As you wrote, Levy looks after the money and I'm guessing that now with Bale and having two of the biggest names in British football will help bring money in through other routes.
Apparently as well, Son is a peak David Beckham of Asia so that must also help commercially.

Last edited:
You've suddenly became very flush!

I do wonder if the opening day of the season was a bit of a wake up call for Levy etc. To drop out of the top 4 would be one thing, but to fall out of the top 6 I'd imagine would be very damaging.

I saw you were linked with Das Bost. This fella is huge as well. Just my supposition but it looks like Mourinho wants a plan B to Harry Kane which ise sensible.

lol

Bas Dost

The worst Spurs would have finished is 7th but yes, 7th would have been catostrophic (if they didn't win the Europa or F.A. Cup?)

As you wrote, Levy looks after the money and I'm guessing that now with Bale and having two of the biggest names in British football will help bring money in through other routes.
Apparently as well, Son is a peak David Beckham of Asia so that must also help commercially.
Is it true that Spuds fans can’t have Bale printed on the back of their replica shirts as Bale has trademarked his own name?

Is it true that Spuds fans can’t have Bale printed on the back of their replica shirts as Bale has trademarked his own name?

Wouldn't know but if it's true I will have Gareth and a love heart on mine and as he is sponsoring Orient's shirts, I will have my over love Kane on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back