Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've given you a prime example.

Another is WInks in the England squad. Bang average. Getting pitch time before players like Maddison and Grealish! An absolute joke! He's the Tom Davies of Spurs! Dier is another...

Now I do agree, Winks shouldn't be anywhere near the squad but here's where your argument falls down.

You say London players only get in the England squad to help boost the attendance because England play at Wembley. There isn't any crowds at Wembley.

Now I do agree, Winks shouldn't be anywhere near the squad but here's where your argument falls down.

You say London players only get in the England squad to help boost the attendance because England play at Wembley. There isn't any crowds at Wembley.

Now you are being stupid! Outwith the start of the cononavirus pandemic, there were, in case you didn't notice! Stop being an arsehole...

You're getting brave again seedbag

Oh well lad, if you think it's brave to answer questions on a football forum then I suggest that when you eventually turn adulthood you don't start going out into the real world and stay in playing computer games with your online "Friends."

P.S.
I'm totally ignoring you from now on cos your like that annoying little kid who keeps interrupting when the adults are talking.

Now you are being stupid! Outwith the start of the cononavirus pandemic, there were, in case you didn't notice! Stop being an arsehole...

But if they are only being picked for the reason you say, then why still pick them with no crowds?

Off for some food so can't reply again.

Oh well lad, if you think it's brave to answer questions on a football forum then I suggest that when you eventually turn adulthood you don't start going out into the real world and stay in playing computer games with your online "Friends."

P.S.
I'm totally ignoring you from now on cos your like that annoying little kid who keeps interrupting when the adults are talking.
Getting under your skin is all your worth you patronising piece of work so glad to be of service. Seedbag

Last edited:

Up until a about a year ago I often visited 3 different countries in Asia and Son is very well known but yes, you're correct, he isn't a superstar "All over Asia," but is a face.

I don't think Everton even have a better team but we all think differently ;)

When you say "son is very well known" and "is a face" im not really sure what you mean?

Almost all Asian fans support one of the winning teams. They will know of Son because hes Asian just the same as when we had Li Tie for example (remember him?) and other Asians who pop up in Spain or England.

Aside from the top sides and the top players in those sides they then support national teams.

After all those fans you then have those who like teams such as Spurs or Everton because of a certain player.

Usually these are either very good looking players, hard men or those who stick out for some reason.

Id say Harry Kane or Dele Alli are more recognisable to Asian fans than Son because they play(ed) for England.

Mate don’t speak of Blackburn. They've won more leagues than Spurs. Wash your mouth out with soap.

Spurs fans talking smack about Blackburn. Jesus. Know your place.

Over the last 11 seasons our place has been 4th. Over the last 15 it has been 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back