Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have spurs fans coming on trying to give it the large. We are doing something right. Far cry from Watford thinking they have us in their sights.

Why make things up?
After all the many spurs wins I've never seen one Spurs fan come on her and
"Give it large."
I've also never seen anyone say that Everton finally look like they've started to progress.

Why make things up?
After all the many spurs wins I've never seen one Spurs fan come on her and
"Give it large."
I've also never seen anyone say that Everton finally look like they've started to progress.

Retract them claws girl fren

I like these spurs lads on here, seem decent enough.

We have had a few other fans on in the past, and the mask on them always ends up slipping.

One of my main clients is a massive Spurs fan, top bloke, they are very much like us.

You mean like the many people on here who say,
"Everton back around the top of the league where we belong?"
I wonder if Blackburn fans still say the same thing?

Mate don’t speak of Blackburn. They've won more leagues than Spurs. Wash your mouth out with soap.

Spurs fans talking smack about Blackburn. Jesus. Know your place.

If you think there is a media bias towards Spurs, perhaps them having more
players who represent the England national team than any other team has something to do with it?

Haven't you worked it out yet?

Why do you think London clubs have more players in the England team, even when those teams are crap?

Because an England team with a good smattering of London-based players will always fill Wembley. That's been the case for as long as I can remember.

Why do you think that gobeen Peter Storey of Arsenal got loads of caps at the same time as Kendall and Harvey of Everton got the combined total of one? See previous paragraph for answer...

Mate don’t speak of Blackburn. They've won more leagues than Spurs. Wash your mouth out with soap.

Spurs fans talking smack about Blackburn. Jesus. Know your place.

lol , EXACTLY, that was my pointlol.
I wonder if like the many Everton on here if they still believe they have the mistaken belief they "Belong" at the top table?
No team deserves to be.

Haven't you worked it out yet?

Why do you think London clubs have more players in the England team, even when those teams are crap?

Because an England team with a good smattering of London-based players will always fill Wembley. That's been the case for as long as I can remember.

Why do you think that gobeen Peter Storey of Arsenal got loads of caps at the same time as Kendall and Harvey of Everton got the combined total of one? See previous paragraph for answer...

Sorry mate, I can't comment on your examples from the 60'/early 70's, before my time.

lol , EXACTLY, that was my pointlol.
I wonder if like the many Everton on here if they still believe they "Belong" at the top table?
No team deserves to be.

Blackburn by definition should keep spurs as their pet. It’s a travesty they are where they are. Not for long. They’ll be back.

Sorry mate, I can't comment on your examples from the 60'/early 70's, before my time.

Well, I've given you a prime example.

Another is WInks in the England squad. Bang average. Getting pitch time before players like Maddison and Grealish! An absolute joke! He's the Tom Davies of Spurs! Dier is another...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back