Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booooooooooo

For merging this thred.....

Now a lot of people wont read it..!!!!!!!!

"Sorry i started a new thread. but a lot of people don't bother with the Kirkby thread. I thought this is maybe somthing we should read....."

Listen, you're not except from others - as you know, theres already a stickied Kirkby thread. Its stickied for increased exposure, if people don't choose to read about KEIOC/Kirkby, thats their choice - the option is there.

A source inside the club - tribal football have nothing on KEIOC really.

If the debt is 84 mill wouldnt any owner have to take that on - valueing the club at 96 mill as far as i can make out according to that which is vauge it has to be said. Is this the same source that pinched the emails. Like i say thats a very big allegation but i wouldnt be surprised - i always thought Greene owned Earls shareholding. Will be intresting to see if any of the mentioned parties consider this libelous and take action.

I am one of thoes who often give kirby thread a miss because as the title thread suggest kirby issues(already discuss to death). Now this article heavily focus on ownership issues and it will be a great miss if not enough exposure is given to it due to the fact that people would not expect to find such information in this thread hence giving it a miss. Please keep the article seperated from this thread.

Last edited:
Nope, Bill the blue wants £180m and he wants the new owner to pay off the debts, boys pen you know.

Would doubt it mate that would value 264 mill - as much as a lot of people dislike Bill i dont think they would honestly beleive Bill would be look for that, if there is any truth in this i would think the 96 mill figure would be the one - i would think 96 mill is a fair enough valuation of Everton. I wouldnt be surprised though if they just made that up to be honest, a source inside the club could mean anything really - maybe someone working in the refreshemnt stand.

Anyhow he can only sell and value his own shareholding.

Last edited:

The funny thing is, we have more debt than Portsmouth, comical really, we must have somebody with a lot of serious money watching our back.

Not sure about that mate they are/were in big trouble, they had a higher debt then us in the summer and were forced to sell every asset they had in the team - not to mention not be able to pay their players and were forced to abandon their plan for a new stadium.

This reckons our debt is at 39 mill and their they also give details of their source.

David Conn on the Premier League of debt | Football | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:
Thats quite an allegation it has to be said - will be intresting to see if there is a response from the club or Green - i certainly hope KEIOC didnt do anything illegal to aquire these emails. Under UK company law isnt it a requirement that all shareholders are named.

Neiler, if you read the statement it breaks things down into two:

1) the emails are about discussions of the shares of Everton FC.

2) Gregg revealed at a named venue that Green owns his sold shares.

The emails aren't the issue. They'd be important only in providing back up for what was said at the KEIOC-Gregg meeting. I dare say Green could live with the emails if they were merely an inquiry on behalf of *a friend* on how much he (Gregg) wanted for his shares. It could just be that. The dynamite, though, is that Gregg uttered the words to KEIOC people that Green actually went on to by those.

My money's on Gregg sanctioning these details to be made public. I dont think KEIOC would blurt it out. They've been down the road of legal threats before and have their own solicitor advising them.

Neiler, if you read the statement it breaks things down into two:

1) the emails are about discussions of the shares of Everton FC.

2) Gregg revealed at a named venue that Green owns his sold shares.

The emails aren't the issue. They'd be important only in providing back up for what was said at the KEIOC-Gregg meeting. I dare say Green could live with the emails if they were merely an inquiry on behalf of *a friend* on how much he (Gregg) wanted for his shares. It could just be that. The dynamite, though, is that Gregg uttered the words to KEIOC people that Green actually went on to by those.

My money's on Gregg sanctioning these details to be made public. I dont think KEIOC would blurt it out. They've been down the road of legal threats before and have their own solicitor advising them.

The emails are an issue depending on how they come to be in KEIOC pocession. Either they 1) came to be in the pocession of KEIOC by either obtaining them from Green or Gregg (and you would guess it would have to be latter), 2) they are false or 3) a theft took place during all this - of which KEIOC are complicit.

Im not surprised if it does turn out to be true at all to be honest - ive said a few times i think Green owned Earls shareholding - the only thing i was concerned about was a breach of the companys act - but i would imagine all articles both the clubs and the Earl/Greens holding company are water tight. Nothing has changed really - if it is Greens shareholding and Earl is the frontman - hes not going to invest significant funds or the dynamic of how we operate isnt going to change since hes been involved.

Last edited:
I am one of thoes who often give kirby thread a miss because as the title thread suggest kirby issues(already discuss to death). Now this article heavily focus on ownership issues and it will be a great miss if not enough exposure is given to it due to the fact that people would not expect to find such information in this thread hence giving it a miss. Please keep the article seperated from this thread.

Mate, if you're going to rant about it at least try and spell it right.

The emails are an issue depending on how they come to be in KEIOC pocession. Either they 1) came to be in the pocession of KEIOC by either obtaining them from Green or Gregg (and you would guess it would have to be latter), 2) they are false or 3) a theft took place during all this - of which KEIOC are complicit.

Im not surprised if it does turn out to be true at all to be honest - ive said a few times i think Green owned Earls shareholding - the only thing i was concerned about was a breach of the companys act - but i would imagine all articles both the clubs and the Earl/Greens holding company are water tight. Nothing has changed really - if it is Greens shareholding and Earl is the frontman - hes not going to invest significant funds or the dynamic of how we operate isnt going to change since hes been involved.

It's all well and good you saying you thought all along this was the case (you and a lot of other people), but this has moved along a a bit now. Unless KEIOC are fabricating Gregg's emails and making up words to a conversation he didn't have with them, this pretty much confirms that Earl is a proxy in the boardroom - merely the representative face for BCR, an offshore financial vehicle that doesn't have to declare it's contributors...like Green by the sounds of it.

If all that's not so, then I expect this *slur* on the club's major shareholders to be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back