Stadium Thread - ALL Kirkby/Stadium Discussion Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.. turns out I was right, there's no truth in the article. The journalist didn't read the whole report and came to his own (wrong) conclusions. So that was a waste a time... a lot of people will be upset with the falsely reported news today.

Who did you here this from, mate?
There is a similar take in the Echo, im told.

Maybe, but Skem is planning a £360m development (without the cost of a stadium) and does not present anywhere near the catchment area of Kirkby.

Havn't seen any mention of Knowsley objecting to that, but West Lancs are talking about objecting to Kirkby!

Skelm are higher up the food chain in terms of regional planning startegy...they had a right to develop (it's a 34,000 m2 development, cf Kirkby's 50,000) and Knowsley had/have no grounds to object.

I dont want to be unkind here, but how come this freak Halewood blue is not banned yet? GOT's loss is Kipper's gain it appears.

:lol:

I dont want to be unkind here, but how come this freak Halewood blue is not banned yet? GOT's loss is Kipper's gain it appears.

:lol:

Why would i be banned? The admin on here arent so biased as to ban every yes voter and leave it a no only zone

Chico mate the whole debate has caused untold damage to the camaraderie of our fans two guys that I go to away games with at least 60% of the matches over the last 15-20 years.have now got to the point that we sit them apart in the pub like kids because now they disagree with each other over everything I honestly think it would have been better if the board had not given fans the vote there still would be arguments and debates but people are seemingly insulted if some votes different out of 15 of us eligible to vote 12 of us voted no and instead of accepting each others views there are guys in there 50s aand60s wanting to take it outside its ridiculous but when your sitting there its very hard not to get dragged in.

You're right mate, when it gets to that stage people need to be having a good look at themselves.

The 2 councillors who are Everton fans and are effectively in bed with keioc having a major influence on the decision. That sounds democratic doesnt it?:lol::unsure:
About as democratic as the councillors who denied us permission to build in Stanley park and then bent over backwards to accommodate the shyte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back